• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

>>> HELP <<< Trying to locate a ROO 44MM Gold Bezel

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Have you tried sourcing a replacement with the TD you bought it from? Usually that’s what’s most likely to happen. Just say the gold has chipped and that you’d like to buy a replacement, mostly your wish will be granted.

oldmeatwad

5/12/18
Have you tried sourcing a replacement with the TD you bought it from? Usually that’s what’s most likely to happen. Just say the gold has chipped and that you’d like to buy a replacement, mostly your wish will be granted.

Thanks Q - It was a M2M deal so I am not sure where it originally came from. I will try to track it down. My checks so far have been with Puretime, Trusty and The one. So far no luck :(

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Thanks Q - It was a M2M deal so I am not sure where it originally came from. I will try to track it down. My checks so far have been with Puretime, Trusty and The one. So far no luck :(

You may have more luck if you order a watch at the same time. Sourcing parts is time consuming and TDs make little margin on that

Reactions: oldmeatwad

oldmeatwad

5/12/18
Good idea..looking like chazingtime may entertain sourcing it for me. I'll also add a watch to the ask and see if that does it.

Reactions: Tobel

Hakro

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/5/15
Had the same issue sourcing a new bezel for an Ap, asked nearly every TD all said not possible.
Then i bought a watch i wanted anyway from Puretime and asked if they can source a spare bezel for an other ap. End of the story two weeks later i had my new watch and the spare bezel i needed ;)

Reactions: oldmeatwad

flying-tommy

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
21/8/12
I have been searching and also reaching out to the trusted dealers here, but so far, no luck. I have a summer edition AP ROO 44mm with a gold bezel and I would like to swap it for one that's as flawless as I can find. If you have one or can recommend a source, please let me know.

For reference, the bezel is the same found on this AP: https://www.theonewatches.ru/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=6795

Thanks Folks !

I could replateing your Gold Bezel or could Plate a SS Bezel in Roségold.

Regards
Thomas

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk