• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bar and Cap Question

awltoga

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/12
So I just picked up what was sold to me as a JF V7 diver. Came with a bracelet. The cap and bars are not the traditional ones I am used to. In between the lugs it is blocked off and they are screw in 2 piece ones. I went to put the bracelet on and it took me a while to figure out what was going on.

Is this a quirky version or is this a cheaper model that was sold to me as a v7. I’ve had 3 v7s and never had cap and bars like that. The bracelet looks JF to me.

Any help would be appreciated as well as any tip trying to get the cap/bar out as it does to push past the lug much.

420f9a7e082797df87e6b65e2d69e05d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Between plots and case: 4 screws to fasten the plots. No bar and cap.

Between plots and straps: 2x bar and cap sets to fasten the straps to the plots.

Reactions: Allure

awltoga

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/12
Between plots and case: 4 screws to fasten the plots. No bar and cap.

Between plots and straps: 2x bar and cap sets to fasten the straps to the plots.

Ahhh I guess I must have forgotten or never took out the 4 screws for the case and the plots just for the strap. Thank you. I figure I’ll have to get a finer/more precise tweezer for the screw.

Learning from a true legend.

Thank you.