• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP RO 15202 the printings on the Gen

Swissbliss

Looking Around
15/4/19
If you take a look at the article listed below, you'll notice scrolling through the pictures, how the printings on the dial looks cheap and not sharp enough for a timepiece like the Ap Ro Jumbo.

The rep has got the same flaws. I just can't post a picture now, but it might be the reason of the cheap printing on the rep.

I'd like to hear your opinions.

thanks for your time

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/introducing-the-new-audemars-piguet-royal-oak-jumbo-complete

xenic

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/1/14
That's because those are low resolution images (~0.2 megapixel) stretched out to appear larger than they really are. If you actually look at any high resolution images, you'll see that printing quality is far better than anything you'll see on those JF reps.

Reactions: N0tail_

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
This. I have both rep and gen 15202 dials of different vintages. The gens are far better printed than the rep JF dial. But both face the same challenge of printing a straight or legible line on that micro tapisserie....