• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sellers AP in Europe reliable and serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

944matteo94

Known Member
8/8/16
hi guys! does anyone know how to tell me serious and reliable European sellers? I know someone is in the forum as a user but I don't know them, can anyone tell me? Thanks in advance (I would like to buy the new 15400 Omf or Jf v5)

Inviato dal mio Vivo NEX S

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
You’ve been here nearly three years but yet fail to have done your due dilligence and do some reading and educating on the various dealers? Really?

944matteo94

Known Member
8/8/16
You’ve been here nearly three years but yet fail to have done your due dilligence and do some reading and educating on the various dealers? Really?
I know the sellers well, but only the foreign ones, I have always bought from Chanzigtime because among the most reliable! but I've never been interested in European sellers, that's all!

Are you a European seller right? do you have a price list for AP?

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
As all the reps, well nearly all, are made in China, seems logical to buy them from there doesn't it? Seems odd theres a smattering of members here who are on the lookout for UK or EU based dealers and regularly ask this question.
Yes i understand some countries have difficult customs, but theres ways round that and the China based TD's know how to do it.
Maybe then these guys are from the "I WANT IT NOW" (said in the style of Veruca Salt) amazon generation.. Can't wait won't wait guys.

Personally i enjoy the whole experience, emailing for stock/availability, forgetting the difference in timezones :lol: waiting for a reply, searching for cash i've hidden away from MrsPickle and having a stroll down to the local WesternUnion outlet (its about 3 miles round trip and theres a steep hill to go up on the way back) paying the chap at the counter and checking he's filled all the details in correctly, walking home before i email the MTCN number to the dealer, waiting for QC's and then the tracking number..... etc.etc....
Then theres the wait for it to arrive, in the old days i'd check the tracking every day, but now i just like the surprise when the delivery comes :D i do have a little panic if its over 3 weeks, but i've not had one seized yet :thumbsup:

Maybe i'm an old romantic

Reactions: SHB

944matteo94

Known Member
8/8/16
As all the reps, well nearly all, are made in China, seems logical to buy them from there doesn't it? Seems odd theres a smattering of members here who are on the lookout for UK or EU based dealers and regularly ask this question.
Yes i understand some countries have difficult customs, but theres ways round that and the China based TD's know how to do it.
Maybe then these guys are from the "I WANT IT NOW" (said in the style of Veruca Salt) amazon generation.. Can't wait won't wait guys.

Personally i enjoy the whole experience, emailing for stock/availability, forgetting the difference in timezones :lol: waiting for a reply, searching for cash i've hidden away from MrsPickle and having a stroll down to the local WesternUnion outlet (its about 3 miles round trip and theres a steep hill to go up on the way back) paying the chap at the counter and checking he's filled all the details in correctly, walking home before i email the MTCN number to the dealer, waiting for QC's and then the tracking number..... etc.etc....
Then theres the wait for it to arrive, in the old days i'd check the tracking every day, but now i just like the surprise when the delivery comes :D i do have a little panic if its over 3 weeks, but i've not had one seized yet :thumbsup:

Maybe i'm an old romantic
I've always bought from chazingtime waiting for a full month because in Italy the post office sucks (always only with triangulated), I won't hide that if I find European retailers and I'm only waiting a week,I'm not sorry ;)

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
do some reading on the feedback of EU sellers bro,.....simple

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Best seller you can buy from is QueTip ! he also takes payment on delivery!!!

And he actually sent me a message. :facepalm:

this is closed. @op, do your Research. There are some dealers that carry Eu stock but it’s mostly very limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.