• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

It...is...here...ap rg ro 15400 jf v5

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
I can see it clearly. I think it's sweat effect.

Man, I'm at the doorstep of pull the trigger with AP RO RG 15400. I have doubts about buying RG bracelet or Leather strap.

Perhaps I can contact Puretime or Trustytime and buy RG bracelet version and a black leather strap (with buckel) in the same order.

I also saw in APbands that conversion kit is needed and someone in the forum wrote me about it.

It’s a lovely looking watch, if I’m not mistaken you’ll need a rep strap to get a strap made, so order it on a bracelet with an addition strap, buckle and the end link plots.

Reactions: roadtofreedom

extintor

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/12/18
I can see it clearly. I think it's sweat effect.

Man, I'm at the doorstep of pull the trigger with AP RO RG 15400. I have doubts about buying RG bracelet or Leather strap.

Perhaps I can contact Puretime or Trustytime and buy RG bracelet version and a black leather strap (with buckel) in the same order.

I also saw in APbands that conversion kit is needed and someone in the forum wrote me about it.

I ordered it with bracelet, and then ordered a conversion kit with the buckle.

If you want a custom handmade strap you will need to ask for another strap to send it to the strap maker to takeout the conectors. Or ask SMP_lover, who makes straps with his customs parts.

Here you can see some of his works

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ver-brown-croc-strap-with-rose-gold-stitching

I ordered one and is on the way...when it will arrive i will put some pics, but a custom handmade strap is a must, this chinese straps are shit in comparison

Reactions: roadtofreedom

PallMall

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
16/9/14
What about the dial itself? It looks different compared to SS v5
VUdcoy.jpg

Reactions: Rolemars

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
What about the dial itself? It looks different compared to SS v5
VUdcoy.jpg

Those are both accurate rep dials. The rose gold on the AP website has the same tappiserie on the old version 15400. The stainless steel JF V5 rep uses the new tapisserie that shows on the new gen AP 15400.

But I'm not an expert. Good eyes to catch that !

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
It would be great if whoever gets their rose gold JF V5 if they could weigh the whole watch with the bracelet. I'm curious to see the actual weight of this plated version in comparison to the solid gold gen. Obviously it will be lighter but I'm curious as to how much lighter.

Bullflo3

Certified
13/2/18
Has anyone received QC photos yet? Preferably a black or white dial on bracelet..

p.s. - I don’t want to set someone up to get in “trouble” so if u do have qc pics, u can post them to show us, just refrain from asking “is this a good one?”

roseimperial

Known Member
25/2/19
Has anyone received QC photos yet? Preferably a black or white dial on bracelet..

p.s. - I don’t want to set someone up to get in “trouble” so if u do have qc pics, u can post them to show us, just refrain from asking “is this a good one?”

I'm still waiting for my QC pics. TD told me 5-7 days from purchase, it's been 4 days since I paid.

Reactions: Bullflo3

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
More crappy pictures, will take better ones next week when I have them in my hands:
61753c7d618c616f5b5a881816176307.jpg

7be060ca88be0cb0c6a07868f69482eb.jpg

Reactions: Rolemars

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Dealer says that there is an issue with the silver dial 12oclock marker and wants to change it. I personally can’t see the issue

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Black is updated yes KSwatches but they fuck up the white one lol now the white one has this stumped corner around the writing, which normally only the black and blue had but it seems they fixxed it on black and added it on the white one which makes no sense :D also they use different writings for no reason.

But black looks way better now also the printing looks great.

roseimperial

Known Member
25/2/19
Weh how are people getting QCs already I’m still waiting. >:C

I literally purchased when it was announced! Grrrr Andrew hurry up dangit.