• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Royal Oak 15400

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Dial looks good, nice minute markers tapisserie ans overall printing. DW looks small and bold indeed. AP logo on crown not super crisp. Let's see

peterpl

24/7/11
That dial printing is freakin awesome. How clean and crisp is that.

Reactions: XLR8R

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
That dial printing is freakin awesome. How clean and crisp is that.

Indeed it is Swiss Made looks much much better on blue and black bial compared to jf and its thinner than jf too

peterpl

24/7/11
Swiss made is printed over a plate, unlike jf or gen printed on dial.

Really? I cant see a plate under that printing in those pics. Maybe my eyes are going bad.

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Really? I cant see a plate under that printing in those pics. Maybe my eyes are going bad.

That is what i thought but when you zoom at it you can see the plate but it blends preety fine with blue and black dial but printing on white dial is not that good especially Audemars Piguet text.

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtofreedom

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Good catch. But it's almost impossible to see so I think it's a great idea. And the markers are super crisp as well

Yeah and hands look much better compared to jf. JF ones kinda looks plasticy from my own behalf

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
Yeah and hands look much better compared to jf. JF ones kinda looks plasticy from my own behalf

I like this OMF much more than the JF one.

I expect the RG version with black dial and black leather croco strap

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
I like this OMF much more than the JF one.

I expect the RG version with black dial and black leather croco strap

Yes this watch looks better compared to jf much thinner,better dial printing,better hands,nice ap logos on crown and bracelet.Only thing that bothers me is that THICK date wheel font.
​​​​Anyways if it is 400-500 i will buy it after the more experienced members have one at their hands first.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
AUDBMARS PIGUBT engraving on the movement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: XLR8R

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
Fuck !!! I missed that detail.

A flaw that I hope will be solved in the first batch ?