• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Reject QC from trusted dealer

Mplayers2006

Horology Curious
23/3/19
Lmao. You have no idea how it works. Spend more than 24 hours on the forum and maybe you will get it (or go back to your other account and be a man).

Lol tucker Carlson, what account do you think I belong to. Please entertain me with your conspiracies

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I think OPs being given a hard time.

I've bought six JF ROs and all of them have been perfectly aligned. So the factories can clearly supply well made, well aligned watches - so why would anyone accept a badly put together watch? If the flaw was inherent across all JF ROs, then fair enough, you live with it or buy a different watch, but when it's a specific flaw to your watch, reject it all day long. That is not some microscopic fault - that shit jumps out at you on the wrist all day long.

Reject, reject, reject.

Reactions: Kvdnwh86

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Lol tucker Carlson, what account do you think I belong to. Please entertain me with your conspiracies

It does make much more sense that you are a new member spouting off about a subject of which you have little or no experience. Stick around and read a little. Angus has a good section on how replica watch manufacturing and sales work in China. There are also some good threads on the subject. Everybody is entitled to their opinion but please spend more than 24 hours (and actually know your subject matter) before you chime in. For instance, if you spent any time reading you would know that the TDs don’t “have access to plenty of finished reps they can inspect on our behalf and bring us the best one they saw.” Many times (especially with popular watches) supplies are greatly limited. Further, 99% of the flaws of which you boys are complaining can only be seen under a loupe or highly magnified pictures. Just enjoy the hobby and quit whining.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I will entertain you with a ban and provide your details to all the TD's to avoid you like the plague. Purchasing reps with your expectations
We forum buyers are just a small small percentage of their sales.

You can want the TD's to do all these things that you want but the fact is your contribution to their and the factories income means nothing to them

Sent from my Noob v9.5

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I think OPs being given a hard time.

I've bought six JF ROs and all of them have been perfectly aligned. So the factories can clearly supply well made, well aligned watches - so why would anyone accept a badly put together watch? If the flaw was inherent across all JF ROs, then fair enough, you live with it or buy a different watch, but when it's a specific flaw to your watch, reject it all day long. That is not some microscopic fault - that shit jumps out at you on the wrist all day long.

Reject, reject, reject.

I have no problem rejecting for a glaring misalignment. I have a problem with new members requesting that TD start improving the watch to meet the buyers need when they see something they dont like

Reactions: mydnytrydr

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I have no problem rejecting for a glaring misalignment. I have a problem with new members requesting that TD start improving the watch to meet the buyers need when they see something they dont like

Yeah, sorry, my post was unclear. I wasn't suggesting that some of the more recent posts by Tucker, you etc weren't entirely sensible - I've just come to this thread afresh, read the first couple of pages and then posted my response - which was in response to some of the earlier posts on this thread, rather than the later responses from your guys.

Carry on!

Reactions: Mplayers2006

Pope

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/2/19
]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190322/c4bc2c2a851d530bcc74187ff4af22d2.jpg
I would have asked the TD for another better picture first, but if it is what it looks like, you were totally justified to refuse that. Who wants to spend usd500 for a watch with such an obvious flaw? Anyway judging from this thread some people would accept the watch, so don't sweat it, your TD will find someone to buy that and he will most likely offer you a better watch next (if at all possible, some factories just have awful QC).
The QC phase is here for you to do just that, it's better to not buy than end up with a watch that you won't enjoy wearing.

Reactions: Kvdnwh86

Mplayers2006

Horology Curious
23/3/19
It does make much more sense that you are a new member spouting off about a subject of which you have little or no experience. Stick around and read a little. Angus has a good section on how replica watch manufacturing and sales work in China. There are also some good threads on the subject. Everybody is entitled to their opinion but please spend more than 24 hours (and actually know your subject matter) before you chime in. For instance, if you spent any time reading you would know that the TDs don’t “have access to plenty of finished reps they can inspect on our behalf and bring us the best one they saw.” Many times (especially with popular watches) supplies are greatly limited. Further, 99% of the flaws of which you boys are complaining can only be seen under a loupe or highly magnified pictures. Just enjoy the hobby and quit whining.

FYI:
Didnt mean all the time, but was speaking in general and abstract. I'm not running around doing this myself. And yeah if I ever run across the thread, I'll give it a read, but remember it's my first day It will take me some time to find.:eek:

I'm sure they are limited to what they are shown, but they do have a connection to the factories right? Then they should have access or at least have the ability to request access to "plenty (on hand) finished inventory".

The td knows (some of the time) they can get another piece If customer rejects. why waste yours and mine with sending me subpar replica(misaligned markings, and other small issues). Only reason I can guess, is the hopes of the customer not caring and accepts it.

if you're shopping for someone else, chances are you're going to give them the first thing or anything they could find vs you shopping for yourself, you will pick the best thing you can find, within reason. And in SOME cases, it seems that is going on, where you get the first thing they picked up blind folded. Maybe that is what I'm paying for, seeing some of y'all nonchalant attitudes about the matter.

I don't claim to know their profit margin, but I know these people are not making nickels and dimes from us rich wide eyes American and Europeans. They have to be making a decent profit for our 1st world needs and since I feel that way, i can't help not to feel that these td's are looking for people who will take anything and over pay to have it.

Í i will entertain you with a ban and provide your details to all the TD's to avoid you like the plague. Purchasing reps with your expectations
We forum buyers are just a small small percentage of their sales.

You can want the TD's to do all these things that you want but the fact is your contribution to their and the factories income means nothing to them

ban me and report me to td for voicing my opinion about TD, WOW, Didn't know I hurt someone with my 3 cents. you're a mean mod.

I didn't and don't think I have high expectations wanting a watch that has correct aligned markings, to me it kills waste but what do I know, I'm just a cockroach in this game that wants his AP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pope and Kvdnwh86

Kvdnwh86

19/12/17

So what you are saying is that someone “new” has nothing to say? they just have to accept and keep their mouths shut?

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: nissanskylinen1

Kvdnwh86

19/12/17
I would have asked the TD for another better picture first, but if it is what it looks like, you were totally justified to refuse that. Who wants to spend usd500 for a watch with such an obvious flaw? Anyway judging from this thread some people would accept the watch, so don't sweat it, your TD will find someone to buy that and he will most likely offer you a better watch next (if at all possible, some factories just have awful QC).
The QC phase is here for you to do just that, it's better to not buy than end up with a watch that you won't enjoy wearing.

I 100% agree!! Thank you

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: nissanskylinen1

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
FYI:
Didnt mean all the time, but was speaking in general and abstract. I'm not running around doing this myself. And yeah if I ever run across the thread, I'll give it a read, but remember it's my first day It will take me some time to find.:eek:

I'm sure they are limited to what they are shown, but they do have a connection to the factories right? Then they should have access or at least have the ability to request access to "plenty (on hand) finished inventory".

The td knows (some of the time) they can get another piece If customer rejects. why waste yours and mine with sending me subpar replica(misaligned markings, and other small issues). Only reason I can guess, is the hopes of the customer not caring and accepts it.

if you're shopping for someone else, chances are you're going to give them the first thing or anything they could find vs you shopping for yourself, you will pick the best thing you can find, within reason. And in SOME cases, it seems that is going on, where you get the first thing they picked up blind folded. Maybe that is what I'm paying for, seeing some of y'all nonchalant attitudes about the matter.

I don't claim to know their profit margin, but I know these people are not making nickels and dimes from us rich wide eyes American and Europeans. They have to be making a decent profit for our 1st world needs and since I feel that way, i can't help not to feel that these td's are looking for people who will take anything and over pay to have it.

ban me and report me to td for voicing my opinion about TD, WOW, Didn't know I hurt someone with my 3 cents. you're a mean mod.

I didn't and don't think I have high expectations wanting a watch that has correct aligned markings, to me it kills waste but what do I know, I'm just a cockroach in this game that wants his AP.
No ban you and let the TD's know you want to change their business process with your ideas

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
So what you are saying is that someone “new” has nothing to say? they just have to accept and keep their mouths shut?

Sent from the RWI App

A new and knowledgeable member is great. A new and clueless member is painful. It clear you have spent zero time reading during your 24 hour membership. Please do spend a little time reading the forum. Welcome to RWI.

Kvdnwh86

19/12/17
A new and knowledgeable member is great. A new and clueless member is painful. It clear you have spent zero time reading during your 24 hour membership. Please do spend a little time reading the forum. Welcome to RWI.

Thanks for welcoming me.
I’m happy to see that my thread is making a bit of noise in the community!

If you think I spend zero time, it is your opinion!
I think I did my research and you can not judge me based on how much time a spend on the forum.

Sent from the RWI App

Mplayers2006

Horology Curious
23/3/19

Tucker knows this cause he thinks he is a trusted dealer

and by the way, I'm not the OP, we don't even write the same way, nice try TD:lolcina:

Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

Last edited:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Tucker knows this cause he thinks he is a trusted dealer

and by the way, I'm not the OP, we don't even write the same way, nice try TD:lolcina:

Must be drinking a few this afternoon down in the peach state. This doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, but once again, please read up young man on this your second day at RWI. You’ll find it much more informative than Reddit.

Reactions: mydnytrydr

Mplayers2006

Horology Curious
23/3/19
Must be drinking a few this afternoon down in the peach state. This doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, but once again, please read up young man on this your second day at RWI. You’ll find it much more informative than Reddit.

Bless your heart, tucker

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
I wish we did go back to no QC. It was an illegal good. I frequently received my watches inside a stuffed animal. I would pray: 1) I received the correct watch; and 2) that it worked.

Were any of the stuffed animals worth keeping?