• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Reject QC from trusted dealer

Kvdnwh86

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/12/17
I have recently placed an order for the AP 15400 JF by a trusted dealer.
The problem is I already rejected 2 watches because some flaws I saw an the qc pics, both flaws were dail related.

I’m not the most picky guy but the flaws were obvious!
My question is;
Does anyone else reject more then once based on the qc and how flexibel are the dealers dealing with rejections?

Sent from the RWI App

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
The problem is I already rejected 2 watches because some flaws I saw an the qc pics, both flaws were dail related.

My question is;
Does anyone else reject more then once based on the qc and how flexibel are the dealers dealing with rejections?

Sent from the RWI App

If I was the dealer I would give you a refund and tell you to take your business elsewhere.

Kvdnwh86

19/12/17
If I was the dealer I would give you a refund and tell you to take your business elsewhere.

Oké seriously!?
I did already bought several watches from this dealer, I hope he will find me the right watch and has a little patience for me...

Sent from the RWI App

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Oké seriously!?
I did already bought several watches from this dealer, I hope he will find me the right watch and has a little patience for me...

Sent from the RWI App

Post pictures of the watches you rejected.

Kvdnwh86

19/12/17
195dde9aab5754cac81c2578ddb17afb.jpg

Here is one;
On the dail next to date the lume stripe is off, it did catch my eye right away!
c4bc2c2a851d530bcc74187ff4af22d2.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

My question is;

Sent from the RWI App

Obviously it will depend on the relationship and history you have with your dealer, the reasons for the rejection and how reasonable you’re perceived to be by your dealer. No hard and fast rule about this but I hope you can balance your expectations with the limitations of the current reps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

Kvdnwh86

19/12/17
Obviously it will depend on the relationship and history you have with your dealer, the reasons for the rejection and how reasonable you’re perceived to be by your dealer. No hard and fast rule about this but I hope you can balance your expectations with the limitations of the current reps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll hope for the best...
Do you think that I’m unreasonable based on the posted pic?

I understand that there will be limitations with reps, but I did my research and have seen loads of pictures on the forum without these flaw.

Sent from the RWI App

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18

I understand that there will be limitations with reps, but I did my research and have seen loads of pictures on the forum without these flaw.

Sent from the RWI App

I would have rejected it also.... If you have purchased several watches from this TD then you should not be presented a watch with clearly wonky markers. As a good customer you are right to expect a level of service with your TD that protects you from obvious factory flaws that are individual to the watch.

With that said, if you had plans to send the watch to your preferred modder/watchsmith for servicing or modification after purchase, the marker would be easily corrected. In this instance I would have accepted but would have let my TD know why and that I would appreciate them catching similar issues on future purchases.

Reactions: Kvdnwh86

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
You are all crazy!!! It is fine. The lighting and angle make it look worse than it is. On the wrist it would never ever be noticed. SHEESH!!!!!

OP I would have accepted it and enjoyed the hell out of it!!!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Sent from the RWI App

That's just a reflection. That watch is perfect. :picard2:

Reactions: mydnytrydr

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I would have rejected it also.... If you have purchased several watches from this TD then you should not be presented a watch with clearly wonky markers. As a good customer you are right to expect a level of service with your TD that protects you from obvious factory flaws that are individual to the watch.

With that said, if you had plans to send the watch to your preferred modder/watchsmith for servicing or modification after purchase, the marker would be easily corrected. In this instance I would have accepted but would have let my TD know why and that I would appreciate them catching similar issues on future purchases.

Dude, what are you smoking?

Reactions: mydnytrydr

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I think we have all purchased genuine "luxury watches." I have never analyzed a luxury watch watch for which I have paid thousands of dollars with 10X zoom pictures and nitpicked a gen the way these cheap reps get torn apart. It's nuts.

Kvdnwh86

19/12/17
You are all crazy!!! It is fine. The lighting and angle make it look worse than it is. On the wrist it would never ever be noticed. SHEESH!!!!!

OP I would have accepted it and enjoyed the hell out of it!!!

I really appreciate your comment, but I really don’t think it is the lightning or angle I do have an other picture of the same angle from a dif watch (Same model) that looked perfecty alligned.

Sent from the RWI App

Kvdnwh86

19/12/17
Maybe I am too picky.. I will now just wait on the dealers response because I already rejected the watch, he responded that he will check it...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met RWI