• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OM factory 15400 - a new King is born?

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
It looks good to me.

Always good to have another major player in the rep game. Forces JF/OMF or whoever to level up for the sales.

Reactions: Rolemars

Rolemars

Renowned Member
13/1/19
EU
That blue dial certainly looks good! Looking forward to the side by side comparison :)

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Because some people said the logo is to fat and the printing is "wrong" thats not true check this:

VIIyyD.jpg

Gen dial from Cgeezy14

Same logo and same writing like the OMF versions like i said its just the old style not the new one.

Beone21

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/12/10
I love this watch, it's just too expensive IRL to rock it on the wrist for me. I wear my watches as replicas not as pretend real but even then I reference the gen price to wearability if that makes sense. Gorgeous watch nevertheless

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
I love this watch, it's just too expensive IRL to rock it on the wrist for me. I wear my watches as replicas not as pretend real but even then I reference the gen price to wearability if that makes sense. Gorgeous watch nevertheless

Doesn’t really make sense, no. If you’re wearing reps as reps then Gen price shouldn’t be a factor, it’s only a factor in believability. If you like the rep rock it mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raziel70707

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/3/19
Yeah that bezel just looks off its too fat and is sitting higher. if they laid it out flat they would have a horse in the race. Not saying it doesn't look good for a rep, but it just doesn't look like its beating the JF right now. Can't wait to see comparison pics

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Hey guys, forgot we also had this Video,

compression is annoying on YouTube, especially with a file already compressed. Makes the video grainy. but viewed on YouTube app via mobile screen, its clear enough to get an idea of what it looks like. Through tapatalk is even worse, so make sure you click through to the YouTube app.

As we said will Post better quality pics etc when it arrives

https://youtu.be/2RHdWq8ktfw

Last edited:

alleyezonme

Known Member
Certified
20/3/15
London, UK
Looks very good in its own right, the blue seems to be a more darker shade than the current v5 jf version more like the v2 blue colour of the past. Even though swiss made is plated it still looks much better than the faded crooked printing of the jf versions.

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Gen (top)
OMF (Middle)
JF (bottom)
59d18729bd50aee7552522877f77d359.jpg

JF blue print makes it unwearable IMO.

The overall fit and finish between OMF and JF is comparable.

JF hands are better.

OMF print looks gen with naked eyes (not zoomed in pictures).

JF and OMF could have same bracelet supplier. They feel very similar.

Reactions: vcappp and Rolemars

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
It appears Gen is plated print too. Just neater flat area so almost unseen

Reactions: vcappp