• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OM factory 15400 - a new King is born?

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
Crown seems a little bit bigger.
Engravings in the clasp seems not enough deep.

I decided to pull the trigger with JF V5 RG when it comes online, but let's see this OM version and the price because JF is getting more and more expensive with no real improvements.

Thanks Dadog

Reactions: micomp3

watchtiger

22/11/16
Minute marks and Swiss Made in dial only appear sharper because they are printed individually then attached/sticked to the dial which is unlike gen where these are printed directly.

Date font is still off most esp for white dial.

Reactions: vcappp

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Minute marks and Swiss Made in dial only appear sharper because they are printed individually then attached/sticked to the dial which is unlike gen where these are printed directly.

Date font is still off most esp for white dial.

May I ask how you know that?
It’s hard for me to tell how the dial is constructed from pictures.

Reactions: Linky80

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
May I ask how you know that?
It’s hard for me to tell how the dial is constructed from pictures.

The OMF was released a few month ago on the TD websites - pretty much the same observations were made (different DW font on the white version compared to the (still wrong) black DW font) and there are also close ups of the dial.

there it can be clearly seen that there are small planes reserved for the print on top of it to achieve a smoother and more consistent print appearance... best noticable on the swiss made print.

All in all it is a rep of a JF... Nothing more to me - maybe at a lower price compared to the new V5 JF price but you will get a dial and DW font as shown and yet nobody really said something about the finish in real life while we all have seen the superb finishing of the V3 next to the gen in various comparisons in the past.

so change my mind OMF hehe ;)