• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jf ap 15400 v5

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Black Dial RG with brown crocodile great, Iwill Wait For ZF , I’m sure there’s V6 before ZF Ready, PPF working on both movement so I will waiting for new movement..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
c2471381b011d7a03d0f1c0a87bf548f.jpg

Reactions: Rolemars

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Black Dial RG with brown crocodile great, Iwill Wait For ZF , I’m sure there’s V6 before ZF Ready, PPF working on both movement so I will waiting for new movement..

are you done with the cryptic shit posting then?

Merely nothing that you wrote there makes any sense.

stop confusing inexperienced members.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

Close your mouth Please?

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Ah ok. Thanks for that. But that is a heavily edited image, hard to judge what it will look like in real life. Below is a real life image for those interested in seeing the subtle sunburst and revised print (in natural lighting, no filter/editing).

Factory is still trying to sell old v5 dials. The new dials are beginning to filter through now.

0e2f6b47173ee9fd87402409d8eca6ea.jpg

They don’t look like the same watch due to editing:
Edited (left), natural (right)
3f229b5c14c9ed64184947f481a5a420.jpg

I am hoping ZF releases their version soon.

I agree with you, the pics from my dealer are a bit pimped (studio shots).

Same here, awaiting zf release, i won't update to the new dial even if jf done a good job with the printing (also i'm not a hugh fan of the omf like bypass, to print on a plate to looks more crisp).

Let's hope zf release a nice watch! The zf "swiss made" looks great and it's not plate printed.

Reactions: KSwatches

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

You are inexperienced personality , just Advise try improvement ur Inside this’s the Key, it’s not easy and not Impossible but give a try ..

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
I agree with you, the pics from my dealer are a bit pimped (studio shots).

Same here, awaiting zf release, i won't update to the new dial even if jf done a good job with the printing (also i'm not a hugh fan of the omf like bypass, to print on a plate to looks more crisp).

Let's hope zf release a nice watch! The zf "swiss made" looks great and it's not plate printed.

Yes. Looking forward to ZF release.

JF new Dial also looks plate printed but gen also looks plate printed to my eyes (not saying it is but it certainly looks like it in real life...with naked eyes looking very very closely with perfect vision.

Jf print is not bold enough IMo. Omf print is on point...Look gen to me. Zf will raise the bar I hope

Last edited:
Reactions: SHB

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Yes. Looking forward to ZF release.

JF new Dial also looks plate printed but gen also looks plate printed to my eyes (not saying it is but it certainly looks like it in real life...with naked eyes looking very very closely with perfect vision.

Jf print is not bold enough IMo. Omf print is on point...Look gen to me. Zf will raise the bar I hope

Interesting!
Didn't know the gen looked like printed on plate, as a rep owner only i can't talk about it.
For the omf the only thing they got almost gen is the swiss made font then ? Tbh i don't like the omf build, looks like rushed release.
All my hope is on zf for now, im tired to see this jf monopoly! They raise price and quality is miles away from what we would accept but we have no choice so... I just hope zf will take the time to build something clean like they used to do with a correct price range!
For now Kobe's shots looks great to me, they just need to get the movement thickness as per gen and we have a good challenger, they done it with the PP (ppf) so they can repro it i guess.
Just crossing fingers.
My 2 cents.

Ps: thx for your normal lighting condition shots.

Last edited:
Reactions: KSwatches

HWatch

Known Member
19/3/19
Hi Guys!
Know it’s not allowed to post QC pics. But since we were discussing “V5j” dials and which are coming through since factory’s try to push the old one.

I’m about to purchase my first JF V5 white dial and got QC. Is it the new dial I got(and asked for) or do you think it’s the old one?

If it’s bordering on “QC” let me know and ill remove the post.

https://imgur.com/gallery/FoC3rBR

(And how do I embedded photos here from RWI app?)

Thanks all!

Sent from the RWI App

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Hi Guys!
Know it’s not allowed to post QC pics. But since we were discussing “V5j” dials and which are coming through since factory’s try to push the old one.

I’m about to purchase my first JF V5 white dial and got QC. Is it the new dial I got(and asked for) or do you think it’s the old one?

If it’s bordering on “QC” let me know and ill remove the post.

https://imgur.com/gallery/FoC3rBR

(And how do I embedded photos here from RWI app?)

Thanks all!

Sent from the RWI App

This is v5 yes

Last edited:

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
What do you guys think?

Ask for close up picture of Swiss Made.

In those pictures, the Swiss made looks like its following the Tapp squares. Gen looks like it’s raised above the Tapp (like it’s printed on a flat plate). V5j Swiss Made print is also flat and doesn’t follow the Tapp pattern.

The Swiss made print on the old v5 was good. So need close up pics to confirm if you’ve got the new dial with updated print and Tapp
V5j Swiss Made print:
d602e86acbba21e47606f38ca08788dc.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolemars

HWatch

Known Member
19/3/19
I prefer this one than the new swiss plate, i would accept it too.

That’s nice! So I might go out on a limb here. But then I take it as the QC overall looks good? I should GL this one!

Sent from the RWI App