• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

= Anyone has 15450 JF? Please share some pictures for me. =

mockstagramx

Looking Around
6/2/19
Would like to see some beautiful pictures of 15450 JF in any color if you have one!

I am aiming on the two tone color but also the blue dial is so nice..

Wondering if the detail is as nice as V3 V4 in 15400?

Thank you

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Here's some pics of my blue dial

BJYtK.jpg

BJSJL.jpg

BJgFo.jpg

BJ8uI.jpg

BJwxr.jpg

tom1912

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/2/19
australia
c5f7f11ddb6f5182ef04b7bba597185c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im a noob but i just saw a gen two days back. The color looks more lively and sharper on the gen right?

Sticking around this thread to learn

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Im a noob but i just saw a gen two days back. The color looks more lively and sharper on the gen right?

Sticking around this thread to learn

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Noob or not, your eyes can be as good as, or sharper than the rest of us in the know. Colors don't lie if you have seen/handed both in person.
Make your own judgement. Members here can say a lot of different things, but I am sure you will be able to discern what is right and what isn't.
There are many things written about how gen is like this or that, but when it comes to color (and finish), pictures on screens can be deceiving and the only proper way to do a comparison is to have the gen and rep in hand and then responsibly declaring the differences. I find statements made in this regard unjustified when done any other way, pertaining to color. Other attributes like size, shape, sharpness etc all can be compared via pics.

tom1912

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/2/19
australia
Noob or not, your eyes can be as good as, or sharper than the rest of us in the know. Colors don't lie if you have seen/handed both in person.
Make your own judgement. Members here can say a lot of different things, but I am sure you will be able to discern what is right and what isn't.
There are many things written about how gen is like this or that, but when it comes to color (and finish), pictures on screens can be deceiving and the only proper way to do a comparison is to have the gen and rep in hand and then responsibly declaring the differences. I find statements made in this regard unjustified when done any other way, pertaining to color. Other attributes like size, shape, sharpness etc all can be compared via pics.

Sometimes i feel that theres just something off about a watch but can't really point my fingers to it. And sometimes too many people say to many things on the forum and it makes me even more confusing ! haha. And I agree that color is very subjective also, Picture cannot do the dial justice and viewing if different lighting will yield different results

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
One of my favourite reps. At first the size is off putting but ride it through for a week and it will grow on you.

I’ve had a few of these. The earlier batches had mismatching dial/hands lume. Latest batch looks much better. I think they have updated the DW as well.

Indoor lighting:
e8c54fa4868e0b9dfb361aa2b24a2dae.jpg

Outdoor:
1dec61a8f21cbf25fb761d7eea6808fc.jpg

The caseback feels thick in the hands but on the wrist the extra thickness sinks into the skin making the watch look thin on the wrist:
bbcc336a8ca9b6711b557f0261d0b152.jpg

89822c81cc89c2c5403722e2e8fd43dc.jpg

Not sure I would recommend this watch to anyone with a wrist over 7” (my wrist is 6.8” and that might be the limit)

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
I e got the blue dial and love it, as someone posted above when I first received it my initial thought was wow that's far too smal, but after wearing it for a few hours it suddenly seemed right. I too want a black dial two tone, however I've read on the forums that the factory are not making the 15450 anymore, and the td's cannot get them even tho they still show on their websites. Before anyone says contact and ask the td's I've done that so many times and been told that a watch is available only to be told it's not after paying, I have absolutely no faith in truthfulness of the td's in this respect.

Reactions: gilrob

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I don't know how big or small are your wrists, but if they are small (and I assume they aren't big as you look at the 15450), may I suggest that you also look at the 33mm version?
​​​​​​
I have had a 15202 (39mm), a 15450 (37mm) and a 15000 (33mm) and I realised the latter is the one that keeps the best proportions both on the watch itself and in my wrist.

Did a comparison here with a 36mm datejust, in case you're interested: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo.../7451499-royal-oak-33mm-comparison-pics/page2

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
I don't know how big or small are your wrists, but if they are small (and I assume they aren't big as you look at the 15450), may I suggest that you also look at the 33mm version?
​​​​​​
I have had a 15202 (39mm), a 15450 (37mm) and a 15000 (33mm) and I realised the latter is the one that keeps the best proportions both on the watch itself and in my wrist.

Did a comparison here with a 36mm datejust, in case you're interested: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo.../7451499-royal-oak-33mm-comparison-pics/page2

It does look good on your wrist but officially is this classed as a LadyOak? I can’t see any 33mm quartz Royal Oak watches in the men’s category on AP website...not that that matters

Reactions: mockstagramx

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I think it is, and the white dial is a fantasy dial as it doesn't come in that colour. Still, I really feel I like it better than any other version I tried. I might give the 15450 another shot as I really like the blue dial, especially when it turns almost black when looking from aside.

Dryna

Looking Around
2/7/16
I’m so glad op started this thread. I’m considering a 15450 because of how small my wrists are and from what I’ve gathered, the latest version is a v2 from jf. Am I right? Anyone care to chime in on the recommended mods? I was thinking of maybe thinning the case back and making sure hour markers are lined up. Would experts recommend rebrushing the case and bracelet? How about swapping the date wheel. Thanks in advance for everyone’s input.

Reactions: mockstagramx

bigtiddygothgf

7/10/18
I e got the blue dial and love it, as someone posted above when I first received it my initial thought was wow that's far too smal, but after wearing it for a few hours it suddenly seemed right. I too want a black dial two tone, however I've read on the forums that the factory are not making the 15450 anymore, and the td's cannot get them even tho they still show on their websites. Before anyone says contact and ask the td's I've done that so many times and been told that a watch is available only to be told it's not after paying, I have absolutely no faith in truthfulness of the td's in this respect.

are JF not making any 15450s or just the two tones? was looking at grabbing one some time down the line and it'd be quite the letdown if theyre discontinued now.

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
I’m so glad op started this thread. I’m considering a 15450 because of how small my wrists are and from what I’ve gathered, the latest version is a v2 from jf. Am I right? Anyone care to chime in on the recommended mods? I was thinking of maybe thinning the case back and making sure hour markers are lined up. Would experts recommend rebrushing the case and bracelet? How about swapping the date wheel. Thanks in advance for everyone’s input.
Yes jf v2
thin the case if you can afford it
make sure the markers are straight on qc
Stock date wheel is good
if you’re gonna rebrush it, do it in 6-12 months. You’ll be impressed stock and do it later if you want it freshened up

Julioss92

Horology Curious
15/11/15
​​​​​​

Is this the 33 or 37mm?
It looks really thin on wrist!
Beautiful

Sent from the RWI App