• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Royal Oak Quartz

Il_picaro

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/6/17
hello guys, I write because I did a lot of research in the forum but I did not get any solution. is there a version of royal oak quartz (or the movement is not visible)? not from 33mm, from 36 -37 or 39
thank you

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
hello guys, I write because I did a lot of research in the forum but I did not get any solution. is there a version of royal oak quartz (or the movement is not visible)? not from 33mm, from 36 -37 or 39
thank you

Search for the thread, "Best 39mm Royal Oak AP", page 12 or 13 on this sub-forum.

Reactions: Il_picaro

Il_picaro

Banned
15/6/17
thanks to all the answers, I looked on page 11 and 12 but I did not find the links of the TD to buy. I checked on intime and puretime but I did not find anything. however, the new jf is just beautiful that unfortunately I can not afford a 30 k clock in reality and I would not be credible. one from 6k yes (for this I was looking for a quartz) sorry for the English

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
thanks to all the answers, I looked on page 11 and 12 but I did not find the links of the TD to buy. I checked on intime and puretime but I did not find anything. however, the new jf is just beautiful that unfortunately I can not afford a 30 k clock in reality and I would not be credible. one from 6k yes (for this I was looking for a quartz) sorry for the English

There is only one TD that sells the AP Quartz and that is Sead, look for SuperMirrors in the TD section.

Il_picaro

Banned
15/6/17
thanks, what do you think about the clock

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I would not buy it again the bracelet is the worst I've ever had it bassicly falling apart after a few weeks lol

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
I would not buy it again the bracelet is the worst I've ever had it bassicly falling apart after a few weeks lol

There is always the rubber strap option.;) I agree with you on the bracelet, I had to modify mine for it to close properly.