• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to buy Double AR Prof Cyclops?

APboyboy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/17
Hi i intend to change the cyclops for my AP and read that double ar prof cyclops is good. However, i cant seem to find info on where i can buy this. Appreciate it if any member here can advise me? Thank you very much

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
From prof himself. And its crystal. Cyclops is for the magnifier like on rolex sub bro

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
From prof himself. And its crystal. Cyclops is for the magnifier like on rolex sub bro

cyclops is also the thing that is at the date window on APs? What if he's only looking for that like he stated in his OP? Profs crystal is not true to gen.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

If he said cyclop, I think he meant cyclop. The term is not exclusive only to Rolex watches and like what Quetip implied, AP crystals are single ARed and it makes perfect sense to keep it that way if one knows his APs.
However, Prof’s double AR cyclops are very good and a good upgrade over any stock rep one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

APboyboy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/17
Yes i meant prof double AR cyclops. I learnt from this forum that replica APs has the same crystal as gen crystal so not intending to change it. Thank you everyone for your advice

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
cyclops is also the thing that is at the date window on APs? What if he's only looking for that like he stated in his OP? Profs crystal is not true to gen.

I see. Talking about ap i was thinking about the 15400 15202 lol. Not an AP bug to know changing only cyclops is a thing on this ap diver or offshore model. Well i learnt something new everyday...

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Yes i meant prof double AR cyclops. I learnt from this forum that replica APs has the same crystal as gen crystal so not intending to change it. Thank you everyone for your advice

they aren’t essentially the same, the AR coating Style however is closely replicated.