• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 44mm ROO "Pride of Germany" 2019 SIHH release

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Beautiful watches. Both of them combine elements that really attract ones attention these days.

I like the "reincarnation" and kind of redesign of the old RG rubberclad dial and case wise.

And while i didn't like the old 2017 44mm Ceramic ROO the new one adds much more subtle classiness to the very sportive design.

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK
Wow, this may just be my first gold tone rep watch I buy. Beautiful.

watchtiger

22/11/16
Beauties. The RG one reminds me so much of the play of color between the 42mm RG rubberclad and the Barichello somehow. So classy

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
Simply stunning. Sadly this will never make the rep world as we all know they still "can't" get grey dials right.

pm-guy

Supporter
Certified
10/5/14
Beautiful watches...
Surprise us with a correct grey color dial, JF :)

flying-tommy

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
21/8/12
Beautiful, the RG one looks like „the new RG Rubberclad“. I love it.

Please please JF I send you the right grey Color;)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Beautiful watches...
Surprise us with a correct grey color dial, JF :)

Even if the color of the dial is correct there will be other flaws I’m sure. Don’t get me wrong I like the correct dial color as much as anyone else, but whilst the ROO is an immensely popular watch, it is also a complex one to replicate well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

zzmm292

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/5/18
Here is me hoping that they will rep this anytime soon :(

BIONONE

28/4/17
Here is me hoping that they will rep this anytime soon :(

i think they are currently struggling with some of the 2017 left overs of the ROO collection like the new brick and some other not too common models.

I'm pretty sure they will rep this as they already have all the parts - just need to swap colors for the dials... Main concern is that they even notice this release as merely nobody was talking about it on the SIHH... curious if there are any other models that went silent to the public...

zzmm292

20/5/18
i think they are currently struggling with some of the 2017 left overs of the ROO collection like the new brick and some other not too common models.

I'm pretty sure they will rep this as they already have all the parts - just need to swap colors for the dials... Main concern is that they even notice this release as merely nobody was talking about it on the SIHH... curious if there are any other models that went silent to the public...

you're probably right. and the demand won't be too high either. ohwell :(

BIONONE

28/4/17
you're probably right. and the demand won't be too high either. ohwell :(

once this release hits the surface other than just WCL website then the demand will increase. Nobody thought it would be possible but they even cloned the 2016 ROO Havana (even though the colors of the prints were off . they cloned it while the demand wasn't too high)

So i think JF will take advantage of every possibility to make a quick buck - and like i said - they already have all the parts besides the dial and custom engraved case back for this model.

fitipaldi And i agree with you - grey dials are none of JFs strengths but maybe they evolve their technique over time as the last grey ROO rep dial was developed around 2016 i guess - or am i wrong? (keep in mind that once it is produced no major updates follow until they really try to update a version)

So this time starting from scratch regarding the dial it could possibly go well... or at least different hehe

mrsmith1

9/11/18
Unless the thickness of the rep has been taken care of, I will not get one like this.