• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet // nonTD

Skrillexx

Looking Around
18/1/19
Hello guys,

I'am actually new to this forum. I hope that I am posting my question in the right sub-forum..

Actually I read a lot of AP Replicas the last days and found out that obviously J Factory makes very good AP Replicas. After searching for a while I found

I would like to buy of the following both watches:

Has anyone experience with that online shop? And how is the quality of those both? Which one would you prefer?

I am already grateful for your response!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
They aren't a Trusted Dealer here, so if you buy you will not be protected. Stick to the TDs listed on this forum and you're safe.

I like InTime, personally. Good luck.

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Give em a shot, let us know! Nothing wrong with a lil unprotected........

I've gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs,
Blown up for Raquel Welch.
But when I wind up in the hay it's only hay, Hey Hey

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Please don’t link to nonTDs.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Stick with the trusted dealers. Gotta be quick to order now. Maybe you’re lucky and are able to get your watches before CNY.

Skrillexx

Looking Around
18/1/19
Can you recommend except intime any other trusted dealer for buying good quality Replica Audemars Piquet?

MrOptional

8/10/18
1. Which watches are you interested in, give us model names/numbers?
2. For most AP's JF is considered the best now.
3. Get the watch only from TD. This forum has your back if something goes wrong where it's TDs fault.
4. Recommend? Um you have to pick one that works best for your needs. Like PureTime is good, but you have to make sure to do your QC, and payment is via bitcoin. Then another TD named Lucy you can pay WU and she does QC, but takes really long time to send you the watch, etc. So explore TD section and figure out what you are more comfortable with.

And just to stress this again - DO NOT BUY FROM ONLINE SHOP unless they are trusted dealers here or on some other well known replica forums, otherwise you WILL get burnt.

Akonoypi

Known Member
13/12/18
Check this one: It says JF, but further in the description ... from J12 factory?. What is that?