• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 15500 41mm

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Some 15500 OMF QC pics popped up on Reddit

dktkrnb.jpg
erodRqx.jpg

XWzPjUB.jpg

2baVczu.jpg

d631YFW.jpg

I don't know if he should red light because a lot of details are misaligned or just because it's omf build lol

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I don't know if he should red light because a lot of details are misaligned or just because it's omf build lol

Lol you’re so biased against OMF @shb
But then again yes even if the markers etc are aligned, OMF has gotten a lot of the details wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Allure

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Lol you’re so biased against OMF @shb
But then again yes even if the markers etc are aligned, OMF has gotten a lot of the details wrong.

Well, the main issue is, even if none of the factory can build a perfect ap rep, at least some take the time to put some effort into their releases, with omf we always have something rushed who looks like the gen... But from 2 meters distance only.

​​​

Reactions: BIONONE and legend

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
I’ve been waiting for Rep AP15500ST from JF

However, a few minutes ago, I just saw that someone from RWG posted a news saying that JF and ARF are seized.

Is it true? or just a trolling? fake news?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

However, a few minutes ago, I just saw that someone from RWG posted a news saying that JF and ARF are seized.

Even if it was true, it is likely a yearly affair. All rep factories get routinely raided and fined and it is a lucrative source of income for some of the officials.
Don't worry, they will always be back.

Reactions: Allure and vcappp

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth

Been asked a friend who run a "repshop" in Guangzhou for confirm if it was real, will report his words here, but more confirmation are needed.

Reactions: vcappp

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Sounds like someone fell behind on their payments

At least Noob knows how to do it right— they clone in-house movements, use 904L billets, and pay their guanxi on time.

lol you seem to understand the Chinese way. What you said may be closer to the truth than we all know haha.

Reactions: Allure

gnoelkered

Known Member
4/6/19
Sounds like someone fell behind on their payments

At least Noob knows how to do it right— they clone in-house movements, use 904L billets, and pay their guanxi on time.

Its all about the $ and relationships there.

Reactions: legend

Rolemars

Renowned Member
13/1/19
EU
Sorry about the off topic, but I’m curious to know what that means. Does this Chinese industry work like mafia? :D

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I don't know if it's allowed, if it's not please delete my post.

Here's the OMF 15500 blue dial who was up for sale (now sold), it show us the watch under a normal light.

Please note, crystal is not stock omf.

https://www.repgeek.com/rep-watch-tr...ing-conus.html

There was this once I made a guide dog joke on another member. And then I got ignored.
I wanted to say something funny about your post but I guess it is better to stay friendly lol. :p

Reactions: Allure and SHB

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
4adaf3d7e430d599b1ed8d1708973ca7.jpg

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Yepp! OMF ithink. Its from the salethread over at rg you referd to SHB (i think) ? :)
But its 2x ar crystal on it

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Reactions: watchboi

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
That's a omf fantasy model? Lol :p

No A, I mean that the dial tapisseries are completely wrong vs gen, the hands are off, the AP logo isn't correct, case proportions are wrong, and date font seems off also (though I cannot confirm this from the pic alone).

Avoid!

Reactions: Allure and Rolemars

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
No A, I mean that the dial tapisseries are completely wrong vs gen, the hands are off, the AP logo isn't correct, case proportions are wrong, and date font seems off also (though I cannot confirm this from the pic alone).

Avoid!

I was kidding :D

I know everything is off on this rep, but well, i'm starting to like that 15500 and might pull the trigger once one "correctly repped" will be available.

Last edited:
Reactions: legend