• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best AP

Gaff

Horology Curious
9/12/18
UK
Can anyone give me some information about which factory does the best AP Royal Oak please.. thank you

ossi

30/4/15
Depends on the model! Don’t expect others to do the work for you here. It’s not like Registering, asking one question, buy the watch and never show up again...
Take your time and read! All the information you need is in this Forum...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I was told ZF.. also is the V2 the latest version from JF?

sounds like a bad bluff to gain information by correcting your statements without you doing your research mate.

i am sure that you are abled to read through the sub forums and especially through the AP section to find every answer you need as you were already abled to open a thread by yourself and register on here.

welcome to RWI - once you participate in this forum people will gladly help you out with specific questions but not with titles and questions like "best AP".

Reactions: tecbarrera

T&E

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/18
It's a very generic question

Inviato dal mio Redmi 5 Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

Gaff

Horology Curious
9/12/18
UK
Wow.. I thought this was supposed to be a community.. I only joined yesterday.. give me some time to prove myself.. damn.. such hostility.. just wanted a little help.. making assumptions about people is really bad.

Reactions: Hamptons28

Gaff

Horology Curious
9/12/18
UK
Thank you Fusebox.. that was very helpful and kind of you.. respect.

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
You should ask which specific model you are looking for 15400 or 15202 or 15450 or 15300.
When I came here, I also need to read as many as I can to get information.
In AP rep, you will not wrong if you choose JF.

ossi

30/4/15
Wow.. I thought this was supposed to be a community.. I only joined yesterday.. give me some time to prove myself.. damn.. such hostility.. just wanted a little help.. making assumptions about people is really bad.

There are people, spending hour after hour to gather the information about the constantly changing and evolving reps and you expect us to sum this up for you in one post, so you don’t have to do your research.. and you also call us hostile.. we’ll played mate.. continue like this and you gonna have a great time here mate...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

MrOptional

8/10/18
others are right. there have been a lot of topics on this, but you show up and expect people to answer. So that kind of angers people, because this question was answered numerous of times. So I recommend using the search function on this forum.

But here is a quick and dirty answer. Most popular AP RO is probably the JF version. They just came out with a 15400 JF v4. This is the one you want to buy if you want to get RO. Don't get anything else. And only buy from TDs here.

If you looking for offshore, most common one and pretty good one is 15703 JF v9.5. If you want forged carbon 15706 XF v2 is your best bet.

So I just threw a few models out there, now using that info I recommend you search from the forum and figure out what you want yourself. If for any reason that's not possible for you, then just buy 15400 V4 :)

Zkittlez

Horology Curious
9/12/18
Yeah, I just like you, was wondering the same question. I had 0 knowledge on the topic before yesterday, reading through as many threads in this small period of time significantly impacted my expertise. Like previous members said, just do as much reading as you can.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

I assume that you mean the 15400 royal oak.
If so, it’s the JF 15400 v4. Go read up as much as you can on it. The information can be daunting but if you ask the question on the thread itself after reading through, instead of starting a new thread to do so, you can expect more meaningful help.

Yes this is a community and yes you can get the help you want, but you have to do your part as a newcomer too. Starting a new thread to ask a question which has been asked before is generally frowned upon. But ask it on the right thread and help is always available. If you want, you can PM me with a list of questions I’ll do what I can for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Start with a JF Diver 9.5 rubber strap you will love it and then get sucked into all the other models avalible. Next start changing the crystal and updating the straps. Ultimatly changing the date font wheet, strap cylops and crystal rebrushing the watch........it happens fast

Reactions: Gaff

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
c5b9538f733a920faf9647f81392e109.jpg
one of my favorites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
c5b9538f733a920faf9647f81392e109.jpg
one of my favorites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Do we have the same? Lol
c76c5901b375e623d732835a10b2abb3.jpg

I've gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs,
Blown up for Raquel Welch.
But when I wind up in the hay it's only hay, Hey Hey

Reactions: Gaff

AriChoresh

30/8/17
I remember buying my 15400 a year ago from jf, decent quality, maybe there are better options today?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI