• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best 37mm Royal Oak option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needgoodrep

Looking Around
2/12/18
I think I'm about to pull the trigger on this 15450. Can you guys take a look and leave your opinions for me? I'm new to the game so expert advice is appreciated! I'm only worried because it is an older rep so I'm not to sure the movement is going to be nearly close to what I want it to be. However, my wrists are 6.5 inches so I have to go with it. Click on the link below to see it
https://puretime.io/watch-brands/audemars-piguet/royal-oak/royal-oak-37mm-15450-ss-jf-11-best-edition-black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a3120.html

N0tail_

1/6/17
Kindly learn how to use a forum instead of making new threads for every question you have.

QueTip Is there any way to enable new accounts the ability to make new threads, say after 30 posts? The influx of newbies lately hasn't helped with the flow of information,

MrOptional

8/10/18
Needgoodrep

there is nothing wrong with asking for peoples opinion about certain watch, but limit yourself in the number of threads this way it's just easier to follow, and have all answers in one place. Just my recommendation because you started 3-4 threads that can actually be just one thread instead. You are interested in Royal Oak, can easily be one thread.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Kindly learn how to use a forum instead of making new threads for every question you have.

QueTip Is there any way to enable new accounts the ability to make new threads, say after 30 posts? The influx of newbies lately hasn't helped with the flow of information,

+1. QueTip if you look at the number of 15400 threads in the section, it’s ridiculous and annoying, and hinders the sharing of information in a meaningful and productive way.
Newbies should learn to read instead of starting a new thread and expecting everyone to spoonfeed him. Can the RWI crew look into imposing a 30-50 post limit before he’s allowed to start a new thread? It’ll help the rest of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure and vcappp

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I think I'm about to pull the trigger on this 15450. Can you guys take a look and leave your opinions for me? I'm new to the game so expert advice is appreciated! I'm only worried because it is an older rep so I'm not to sure the movement is going to be nearly close to what I want it to be. However, my wrists are 6.5 inches so I have to go with it. Click on the link below to see it
https://puretime.io/watch-brands/audemars-piguet/royal-oak/royal-oak-37mm-15450-ss-jf-11-best-edition-black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a3120.html

You need to stop starting new threads. There is more than enough information here on what you’re asking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

One more new thread and I'll make sure your user group will check out. What's wrong with just doing a little homework for shit you want to know? Why do you expect to be spoon-fed, who are you to believe that? Infraction given.

Status
Not open for further replies.