• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

any major Flaws in this AP diver

VVIP

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/11/15
Any major flaws in this ap diver as friend of mine is selling , is it noob version or JF

f4916f367e8d12cbb6ddde46aecbbc79.jpg
285e3d7ab263f5130685909361ea9b10.jpg

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
It's dirty.

Lariram

Renowned Member
24/2/16
You have no business buying a watch through this forum if you have to ask that question. :(

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
everything wrong. look like this is A2813 version. Cf version.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Any input regarding this watch will be great

OP, I think what the guys mean to tell you is that it isn't a JF or Noob, based primarily on the datewheel font/size and cyclop.
The rest of the details may look similar to the JF/Noob diver reps but I have not studied them in detail.
There are many different grades of diver reps in the market and this one clearly isn't the best, if it comes from the factory like this.

Reactions: Allure and vcappp

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
the dial pattern is wrong, too big squares of the tapisserie, the engraving lines are too visible, not fine enough. The numerals on the diving scale are also not raised enough, the crowns look like a chewed dogs toy - very cheap - not like vulcanized high end caoutchouc.

and like Legend already told you - the date wheel looks wrong too.

the font on the case back is also not right while the engraving of the serials is not deep enough.

sometimes you have to look at a rep and the feeling which comes from experience tells you that it is clearly not a JF neither a Noob.

VVIP

28/11/15
the dial pattern is wrong, too big squares of the tapisserie, the engraving lines are too visible, not fine enough. The numerals on the diving scale are also not raised enough, the crowns look like a chewed dogs toy - very cheap - not like vulcanized high end caoutchouc.

the font on the case back is also not right while the engraving of the serials is not deep enough.

sometimes you have to look at a rep and the feeling which comes from experience tells you that it is clearly not a JF neither a Noob.

Much appreciated for the feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VVIP

28/11/15

VVIP

28/11/15
OP, I think what the guys mean to tell you is that it isn't a JF or Noob, based primarily on the datewheel font/size and cyclop.
The rest of the details may look similar to the JF/Noob diver reps but I have not studied them in detail.
There are many different grades of diver reps in the market and this one clearly isn't the best, if it comes from the factory like this.