• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

15400 v4

mich.bal

Known Member
15/5/17
i am going to order a 15400. I would like the blue one but since the printing is very bad, i am focusing on grey. How is the printing on grey one? if it's bad as the blue one i will change my decision with white. If somebody has a V4 with grey dial, can please share some pics

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
i am going to order a 15400. I would like the blue one but since the printing is very bad, i am focusing on grey. How is the printing on grey one? if it's bad as the blue one i will change my decision with white. If somebody has a V4 with grey dial, can please share some pics

Order what you like. NONE of the 15400 replica, whatever make and version, is perfect or has perfect dial print. If you absolutely need perfect dial print, I will suggest you save up and buy the gen and you’ll be happy with a lot more than just the dial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mich.bal

Known Member
15/5/17
Order what you like. NONE of the 15400 replica, whatever make and version, is perfect or has perfect dial print. If you absolutely need perfect dial print, I will suggest you save up and buy the gen and you’ll be happy with a lot more than just the dial.

thank you for your reply. I am not looking for the printing quality of the GEN. It's evedent that on the black and white one the printing is better than Blue one. I'm just looking information about the grey one V4 cause i can't find pics about this watch. If you have some information i will be very glad.

odonreps

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/18
I am happy with the V4 black. The only issue is the E in swiss made

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Very nice is that jf v4? Not sure if it’s the lighting but your 12 o’clock marker looks off

They usually have a slightly bigger gap at the bottom and no gap between at top, this lighting makes it look worse

tom1912

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/2/19
australia
If your biggest concern is getting called out in public then I'm afraid reps aren't for you.

On a lighter note, most people won't know what an AP is. The ones that do know won't really be able to tell that it's fake given the JF V4 is quite gen-like at a quick glance. I'd be more worried about pulling off a $20k watch on your wrist.
True words

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
I stand corrected gents. In my excitement and lack of knowledge I was looking at a different AP and saw "V4" in the link when I copied and pasted. Apologies