• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So, what about these new v2 offshores??

Tader

3/5/15
Just out of curious, how heavy is the Forged Carbon ROO weight? could someone who owns the watch tell me? maybe I should go for the FC44 next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just weighed mine, and it weighed in at 140g. I have the original version though, not sure how different it would be.

Reactions: mrsmith1

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Here is a V2. Check the cyklops. Its Good in my opinion
3ddd74aa6fb2223d062e38ff48b232b6.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

BIONONE

28/4/17
I'm pretty sure we'll have a clone movement sooner than we think. At the rate VSF and Noob have been keeping up with their Seamaster and Daytona clone movements, if JF get on their Royal Oak game before someone else they'll dominate.

Even though it was long ago this comment was written - i have to say that JF simply abuses the role as the head of the AP rep game. There is no need for a clone for them unless someone else is dropping the same quality standard - or even better at a better price point.

OMF tried to establish the 15400 and they miserably failed.

JHF is also not worth to name as a competitor as their 15400 reps look like poor Reps of a JF not like reps of an actual gen watch.

And then occurs the question - who else is there in the AP rep game? Right no one else than JF and they know that.

so why spending 1-1,5million dollars to develop a 3126/3120 clone when the majority of people will still buy the current available reps?

I also hope that the day will come that the clone will be revealed by another factory and not JF so they have to do something about the situation of releasing different color schemes of a watch with the same flaws over and over again while increasing the prices drastically...

I remember some insights back in the day (2-3 years ago) that there is a clone in the works and there are some threads about those rumors but then again it vanished away.

If they want us to know anything about a revolutionary invention they will simply tell us through „insiders“

... and if it is a secret project to keep the sales of the current AP reps high they will keep it secret - easy as that.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I might be wrong but if the forum is a correct image of the rep market, the ROOs are lesser and lesser wanted in favor of royal oaks and divers. And i guess the reason is you get a far from perfect rep at an exorbitant price point

that could be the only stimulus to improve but we know that factories might as well think “oh no more market for roos ? We just stop producing them” like they did for panerai

Reactions: Jurgenk

BIONONE

28/4/17
Unfortunately there are probably no market analysts that could tell us about the development of the demand :D

but you are right - and the past has proven your assumption in a way.

atb2401

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
21/3/15
beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk