• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V3 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

mid106

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/4/19
I would love to see a review of this project!

Hi.
I'm sorry to keep you waiting.
A review has been posted about
"Moving the movement and dial of Quartz AP 15202 to the case of JF AP 15202".
Please see here.
I'm glad if you can use it as a reference.

Regards,

Last edited:
Reactions: BIONONE

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hi.
I'm sorry to keep you waiting.
A review has been posted about
"Moving the movement and dial of Quartz AP 15202 to the case of JF AP 15202".
Please see here.
I'm glad if you can use it as a reference.

Regards,

You have been flooding many threads with the same information. Can you kindly stop? If you’re starting your own thread on this I think it’s fine but no need to try direct all the traffic from every other thread to your work. I get it, it’s advertisement but try not to do it so blatantly.
QueTip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
You have been flooding many threads with the same information. Can you kindly stop? If you’re starting your own thread on this I think it’s fine but no need to try direct all the traffic from every other thread to your work. I get it, it’s advertisement but try not to do it so blatantly.
QueTip

Especially not if you are looking to advertise your services here without being vetted. Big Nono. Please stop spamming the same shit over and over again. Make a single thread that you can update and keep tidy but spamming it across forum won’t chsnge much.

mid106

23/4/19
QueTip

I'm sorry.
I had a hard time sending messages, thinking that I would have to respond politely to each person who gave me a message or an opinion.
I really apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Reactions: Rolemars

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I'm sorry.
I had a hard time sending messages, thinking that I would have to respond politely to each person who gave me a message or an opinion.
I really apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

No please don’t get me wrong. I appreciate the technical aspects of your work mid106. I also appreciate you sharing your information.

But you seem to be blatantly advertising your work and across multiple threads. Your talent is well appreciated and I for one am grateful that there is another modder we can get help from.
But try to contain your information in one thread instead of spamming it across multiple threads. This is an AP picture thread and you’re directing guys to the thread you created. I get it that you swapped a 15202 JF dial into the quartz model and thinned it. But how many times do you want to remind the community that you did it? I think once is enough. Let others speak for your work and stop posting the same thing daily.
That’s one watch you worked on. I will hate to imagine if the number grows to 10? And then 100? Are you going to post about every watch in every thread? You do not see talented modders like slaughterer, Aflop etc posting about the same work they did over and over and over.
I think once is enough. Share your work by all means but please stop doing it excessively and repeatedly. I’m sure you will not appreciate it either if I start to post on every thread reminding everyone of the 300+ watches I did and the details of the mods at every chance.

mid106

23/4/19
No please don’t get me wrong. I appreciate the technical aspects of your work mid106. I also appreciate you sharing your information.

But you seem to be blatantly advertising your work and across multiple threads. Your talent is well appreciated and I for one am grateful that there is another modder we can get help from.
But try to contain your information in one thread instead of spamming it across multiple threads. This is an AP picture thread and you’re directing guys to the thread you created. I get it that you swapped a 15202 JF dial into the quartz model and thinned it. But how many times do you want to remind the community that you did it? I think once is enough. Let others speak for your work and stop posting the same thing daily.
That’s one watch you worked on. I will hate to imagine if the number grows to 10? And then 100? Are you going to post about every watch in every thread? You do not see talented modders like slaughterer, Aflop etc posting about the same work they did over and over and over.
I think once is enough. Share your work by all means but please stop doing it excessively and repeatedly. I’m sure you will not appreciate it either if I start to post on every thread reminding everyone of the 300+ watches I did and the details of the mods at every chance.

My way of thinking was shallow. I deeply regret it.
I noticed that my way of posting was considered as spam.
If I did not receive your feedback, I might not have noticed the wrong point.
Thank you very much for pointing out and also for giving me compliments regarding the information about my modification.

Reactions: QueTip and legend

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/7/18
8edff9d57db592f770170bdbb6db9cbc.jpg

*should say “did you wear today”

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07

It’s like AP took all the best Offshore design elements and put them into one watch—
1. Inverse panda motif
2. Translucent/gray colors on dial, bezel, pushers and crown that change with light
3. Ceramic bezel, pushers and crown
4. Modern hands
5. Modern 42 mm crown guard
6. Black hole effect date window
7. Contrasting tachy color sandwiched by dual and bezel

Ghost is the offshore greatest hits album

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Its a beauty for sure.. but i like the old Classic hands more. But its one of the best Roo’s in my opinion(safari is the greatest) :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Reactions: Jurgenk

Rolemars

Renowned Member
13/1/19
EU
It’s like AP took all the best Offshore design elements and put them into one watch—
1. Inverse panda motif
2. Translucent/gray colors on dial, bezel, pushers and crown that change with light
3. Ceramic bezel, pushers and crown
4. Modern hands
5. Modern 42 mm crown guard
6. Black hole effect date window
7. Contrasting tachy color sandwiched by dual and bezel

Ghost is the offshore greatest hits album

Agree. I really like the ghost and safari. As a guy who is not a big fan of the offshore line in general, these are my favourites. Funny thing, when I found AP I hated the offshores (saw them as some kind of glorified G-shock), now I'm starting to appreciate them. :)

On a totally different subject, I have the new JF RG 15400 v5 on the way, I'll post some photos here when I receive it :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Jurgenk

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
The Montauk Growing on this more and more. What a color design and amazing combo with the strap with the bleu stitches. wear it in good health.

Tompa in the near future we should have one too :) )

Haha you think so brother? :) yes maybe you are right.. Yes its the same for me, i didnt like the montauk before but its growing on me for sure,

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.