• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V3 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
My sincere tantalum, still looking and behaving perfect!
9d56154a3351ce328bc95e39a25b8370.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Rare and pleased to see a pristine specimen of the problem plagued Sincere. Congrats :)

Reactions: Allure

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15
Sincerely lovely... Would love to know more about this one you built blackboxes

I'd love a Sincere in the watchbox but 99% of the Puretime editions seem to be plagued with the stains.

Thanks! ;-) This one won't have the puretime issue because it's a franken AP with a genuine sincere dial. The rest are pretty standard - gen tachy, Mikey hands, omega DW with mk3 cyclops.

Reactions: Jurgenk and legend

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
The Dark Knight
4b3eab487299bada9d65cbe70d304d11.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I had this watch I’d probably spend half of the time wearing with an SS bezel and half with the ceramic, like you. And I’d do the same with a Batman, the reverse swap, half of the time... the changeup is nice.

Reactions: legend and QueTip

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
If I had this watch I’d probably spend half of the time wearing with an SS bezel and half with the ceramic, like you. And I’d do the same with a Batman, the reverse swap, half of the time... the changeup is nice.

yes sir, then it will be like having two watches haha. It will likely go back to the SS bezel soon again! ;)

Reactions: Allure and Jurgenk
Status
Not open for further replies.