• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V3 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
VQ7sCf.jpg

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
Very standard mod like cyclop change, movememt service, swiss mainspring etc but the game changer is the dial was repaint to more gen like

Wow, nothing standard about that— the thought of masking all the details in that dial to airbrush the right color without losing the crispness of the tapisserie is scary. Enjoy, it’s a really nice piece!

Reactions: legend

yngchrn

🍔🍟🍔🍟
Certified
23/10/12
Wow, nothing standard about that— the thought of masking all the details in that dial to airbrush the right color without losing the crispness of the tapisserie is scary. Enjoy, it’s a really nice piece!

Hahhaha the standard which i mean is the usual mod that we see it over here day in and out other than the repainting of the dial which is masterclass i would say and if i not wrong is the only i have seen it over here. Kudos to legend he really put in a lot of effort to get it done for me.

Reactions: legend and Jurgenk

Zofz013

Horology Curious
14/3/19
Thank you :) They do look and feel great. They are on JF inserts.

I got the black one for the QEII Diver but i decided to try it on the JPM. It really goes with a lot of 42s.

Hey! How do I buy them? First time looking for straps! Also... do yoi know where i can get the AP deployment clasp?

thanks!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Do you know if the straps will fit a ap jf diver?
and where can i find them online?

thanks!

They are custom made by Orloff. The black one is made with diver inserts so fit perfectly on a JF diver.

Reactions: Zofz013
Status
Not open for further replies.