• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V3 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
VKQIwT.jpg

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
legend why do you say that there aren't super rep of ap diver?

I think the GP-pimpin' bkg! has answered your question in a nutshell.

My definition of an AP super rep (mine is that you cannot call it out as a rep while its on the wrist). And none of the diver reps fulfills this criteria out of the box. The closest to super-rep diver (and in fact the only one) I can think of is a properly modded XF FC diver, modded with a low beat movement, cyclop, single AR crystal (if you want to go the whole hog), and case refinish (again, optional).
The ceramic diver is close, but I do believe that the dial tapisserie details are not accurate. The tells are plenty to me, for any stock rep diver. You can do your own reading to learn more about those I am sure.

Reactions: QueTip

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
80$ 3 years ago from a random guy here .. still works perfectly fine . I don't see a big difference with other 15710ST I have seen here :eek:

The datewheel font type and size are the obvious differences at first glance. But as long as you like it.

Reactions: Allure

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Now I hate it .. kidding , nice to know that . Yours are stunning !

lol no reason to hate it of course.. you paid next to nothing for it, and the rest of the watch looks very similar to the rest of the iterations, like you said.
It works well as a beater I am sure. You will know when to wear it and when to switch it up. Wear it in good health!

StevenLee

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/8/12
now thats a Gen dial there. Woo Hoo

Status
Not open for further replies.