• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V3 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
1fbc660b3d4aef4ce6f094f2de250928.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Some nice work from Domi?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hmm tuff one. I have not the sharpest eyes.. but i cant se any differences :) but i know for sure your is super duper ultra master high modded. And my is not :D
Here is a better shot on the dial

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Yes, that is a reasonable and nice reply. The fact is, to the untrained eyes, and in fact to many members like yourself here, the reps and the gens look alike in the pics, and that is a good thing for our hobby. Like I always say, what is most important is that you enjoy your watch, and it makes you happy wearing it.
My watch is an unmodded stock gen, but some guys before you have already told you that I see. Congrats on your beautiful piece. I was just teasing you with mine, hope you didn't mind. ;)

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Yes, that is a reasonable and nice reply. The fact is, to the untrained eyes, and in fact to many members like yourself here, the reps and the gens look alike in the pics, and that is a good thing for our hobby. Like I always say, what is most important is that you enjoy your watch, and it makes you happy wearing it.
My watch is an unmodded stock gen, but some guys before you have already told you that I see. Congrats on your beautiful piece. I was just teasing you with mine, hope you didn't mind. ;)

Word on that brother!
Thanks! Im verry happy with it. And It sits verry good on the arm.Everybody says its to big for me etc etc but i think its realy nice, and i have skinny arms :)
Haha no offcourse not mate :)

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Word on that brother!
Thanks! Im verry happy with it. And It sits verry good on the arm.Everybody says its to big for me etc etc but i think its realy nice, and i have skinny arms :)
Haha no offcourse not mate :)

The mindset to have in this game. Very very nice. You have and see what many many others are lacking.

Reactions: Jurgenk and Tompa

phil231991

Known Member
21/2/19
I realy don't know if it's a good rep , maybe you guys can tell me but I love it :) ( noob yeah ) waiting for sead to get the 15202 JF :sFun_mischieviousbi
VKJocd.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolemars
Status
Not open for further replies.