• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V3 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacedinvader

Known Member
1/8/18
dfzgu8.jpg

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Not really old. It’s a 2016 dial. But even among the same year dials, there are different batches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting never seen a 2016 dial with small AP logo only 2013 and before.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Interesting never seen a 2016 dial with small AP logo only 2013 and before.

Yes you’re right it is interesting. But if the dial had been removed from a watch, it could also be possible that the emblems had been swapped too, for whatever reason.

Reactions: Allure

mrsmith1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/11/18
Not a v4
e4d196dbc551deb99767ed72de54da3e.jpg

hi Legend, is this a gen watch? if not how is it done? the dw and AP logo are in the correct position? to be honest I love them all

Last edited:
Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
hi Legend, is this a gen watch? if not how is it done? the dw and AP logo are in the correct position? to be honest I love them all

yes mrsmith1 it is a gen, thank you for your kind comment. You are one of the few who notices the logo placement between gen and rep. Very astute.

mrsmith1

9/11/18
yes mrsmith1 it is a gen, thank you for your kind comment. You are one of the few who notices the logo placement between gen and rep. Very astute.

I see, I was imaging if you use a gen dial and did a custom made date wheel (say made the font left justified) maybe that will work. But when it is a gen, then the puzzle is solved!

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I see, I was imaging if you use a gen dial and did a custom made date wheel (say made the font left justified) maybe that will work. But when it is a gen, then the puzzle is solved!

Or you just build a Franken :lol:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

It is a 2018 K series and I chose this because it is not yet common in the market. But can I know (because you’re the only other guys who mentions this beside me) how is it that you even see the difference in placement of the AP logo on the dial? Lol

mrsmith1

9/11/18
It is a 2018 K series and I chose this because it is not yet common in the market. But can I know (because you’re the only other guys who mentions this beside me) how is it that you even see the difference in placement of the AP logo on the dial? Lol

well that was a easy spot. on a gen the AP logo only takes up half or maybe 2/3 of a square of the tappisserie. whereas the rep almost covers the whole square.
and the dw is obvious, there is 1/3 of a square space on the right side of the dw window, and there is none on a rep.

Reactions: legend
Status
Not open for further replies.