• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

In Depth Review - AP ROO Diver JF "v9.5"

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
Looks like the inner bezel has been upgraded. Now with "3D" effect. I just call it V10 ; )

I have already accepted QC photos. For the interested, I will make a comparison with my V9.5 when it has arrived.
Have a good weekend everyone!

The 'ghost lines' seem to look very close to gen, great update!
Looking forward to the comparision with v9.5.
​​​​

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
JF did a great job!!!

Not to overlook their arrears of astronomical profits for their earlier version! I love thee

Reactions: Time_Wizard

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
Looks like the inner bezel has been upgraded. Now with "3D" effect. I just call it V10 ; )

I have already accepted QC photos. For the interested, I will make a comparison with my V9.5 when it has arrived.

Wow it looks great. I wonder if the TD sell also just the inner bezel as a spare part?
Which TD did you order from?

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20

Nooooo. And i just bought the 9.5..

Dragonfly35

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/4/20
Sunny country

This is exactly 9.5 version. 10 version doesn't exist and this inner bezel is the same that is fitted in my watch arrived 10 gays ago. This rep is really close to gen

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
This is exactly 9.5 version. 10 version doesn't exist and this inner bezel is the same that is fitted in my watch arrived 10 gays ago. This rep is really close to gen

no, the one which was posted by APNL2 has a much better 3D effect.
Seems that they have done a silent update.
Your has a small Ghostline/3D at the numbers but if you compare it to the QC from APNL2 there is clearly a difference.

But anyway its still a very beautiful watch which is very close to GEN.

Last edited:

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe

your 9.5:
vAQAn.png

9.5 (V10) from APNL2:
vAl83.png

So the inner bezel is very different.

Last edited:

Dragonfly35

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/4/20
Sunny country
your 9.5:

9.5 from APNL2:

So the inner bezel is very different.

Maybe you are right, or maybe I have to take a picture with a macro lens instead using my old cellular phone in low ambient light as I did for this photo.
In any case, ghost numbers in the inner bezel will never appear so sharpen in real life

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Maybe you are right, or maybe I have to take a picture with a macro lens instead using my old cellular phone in low ambient light as I did for this photo.
In any case, ghost numbers in the inner bezel will never appear so sharpen in real life

He is right.

Yours is not the “v10” we are taking about

Sorry but I’m real life, ghost outlines and 3D numerals are a big deal. You can’t see them on gen pics but in real life (which is higher definition than a picture on the internet), the ghost outlines makes the watch POP

Sent from the RWI App

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

Well, lets just say this:

In the gen 15703, the borders around bezel numbers are pretty sharp distinctive and you can see and appreciate them at eye-wrist distance.
This is somewhat less obvious in the 15710, which looks like they repped the V9.5 instead :hehehe:

But yes, where the lume borders exist for the gen, they are unmistakable and obvious.

Reactions: Allure and Lariram

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
Well, lets just say this:

In the gen 15703, the borders around bezel numbers are pretty sharp distinctive and you can see and appreciate them at eye-wrist distance.
This is somewhat less obvious in the 15710, which looks like they repped the V9.5 instead :hehehe:

But yes, where the lume borders exist for the gen, they are unmistakable and obvious.

+1

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
Be honestly, the outline pops out clearly in gen. U dont need to use macro len. At below, i did attach my damage condition without lume. And u will see how is the outline stamp on.
e134f993becfdfdcf752825442cf71b3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk