• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

In Depth Review - AP ROO Diver JF "v9.5"

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
to see all what was mentioned by quetip i think you need a certain level of knowledge , if you notice all this just by the low res image without looking the video your eye is well trained ...

To see that it’s rep you only need to visually confirm that a specific feature is off. What Quetip mentioned in his list can be seen item by item if you know what to look for and you don’t need a high res pic to see the flaws once you have enough knowledge.
Many guys like to tout the diver as a “super rep” but it’s very far from being one if you know the flaws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure and QueTip

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
To see that it’s rep you only need to visually confirm that a specific feature is off. What Quetip mentioned in his list can be seen item by item if you know what to look for and you don’t need a high res pic to see the flaws once you have enough knowledge.
Many guys like to tout the diver as a “super rep” but it’s very far from being one if you know the flaws.

What he said.

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE

i don't know this watch very well and as i read around this was a super rep, i was surprised when i read Quetip...
now i understand more....

FiliGelli

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
11/2/17
EU
Let me know guys what do you think about this one:
cc5ab1a289976c22563ef1625b09c490.jpg

a37d72b53ae2e4fa961e1f22f44dc799.jpg

alou

Known Member
17/1/12
Europe (EU)
From what i read in this great review is that the rubber straps is of bad quality ? Also does anybody know if its made out of real rubber or plastic silicon,because i was thinking of getting the watch but if the strap is not real rubber i can not wear it,silicon pdu plastic straps irritate my skin ,Thanks!

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
From what i read in this great review is that the rubber straps is of bad quality ? Also does anybody know if its made out of real rubber or plastic silicon,because i was thinking of getting the watch but if the strap is not real rubber i can not wear it,silicon pdu plastic straps irritate my skin ,Thanks!

as far as I have seen on my watches, all chinese copies have silicon straps...think cause rubber costs too much

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

The straps of the v9.5 diver are made of rubber. Different quality from the gen one but good enough in terms of looks and feel.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
The straps of the v9.5 diver are made of rubber. Different quality from the gen one but good enough in terms of looks and feel.

Mine is good enough for daily wear. I clearly prefer leather in winter (I have a custom made in order) but usually wear the rubber over summer

Reactions: legend

RockerArm

Known Member
2/10/19
EU
I'm still dreaming on 15703 closed back... and today I've seen the one I really want to buy!!
I've noted that JF did a vew version called "v.9 S" who appears to be one step over the v.9.5 since it should have inside a real 2824 Swiss made!
​​​​​As long as I could see it has the classic font dw. and all the improvements coming from the v.9.5!!
What do you think about?
​​​​​​Is anyone so kind to let me to know if is allowed to post the link of the website who is actually selling this watch?

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
I just received my JF v9.5 and I was pleasantly surprised by the overall finish. The only downside so far is the screws backing out which I will have to loctite in. A d maybe a few sharp edges in the clasp. It's on the bracelet which brings it in at a whopping 253 grams which compared to my other watches is immense but once it's on wrist I dont actually find it to bad.

RockerArm

Known Member
2/10/19
EU
Did you get the 15703 or 15710?

​​​​​​Could you please post a 'real life' photo?
Thank you in advance!