• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

In Depth Review - AP ROO Diver JF "v9.5"

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
I have not the same sharp eyes as you guys have but i think its okey. And i hope they will start doin ROO’s again. So JF steps up there game again.. they need competition

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
remember the 'bigcrown' project where he had custom colorless cyclops made only for everyone to say the gen had a blue hue; Noob/angus got the v2 or v3 updated and bigcrown blew up. Noob still using those blue cyclops in the latest version. Funny how the gen dial has the cyclops removed.

this noob diver needs new dial tap resize and cyclops update. everything else including date wheel looking fine!

e0c831ed314102eaa8a7d41c2c15ea5c.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lariram

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
remember the 'bigcrown' project where he had custom colorless cyclops made only for everyone to say the gen had a blue hue; Noob/angus got the v2 or v3 updated and bigcrown blew up. Noob still using those blue cyclops in the latest version. Funny how the gen dial has the cyclops removed.

this noob diver needs new dial tap resize and cyclops update. everything else including date wheel looking fine!

Sorry what’s dial tap resize? Not sure what it is.
the cyclop is obviously off to my eyes too as you point out.

Nzxtchamp

Horology Curious
14/3/19
My JF 9.5 has the date wheel as the noob version don’t understand why can’t they follow the date wheels like gen ? I mean the fonts it’s not even close to the gen, to me it’s the simplest and most attention to it upon 1 look

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
Reactions: BIONONE

Nzxtchamp

Horology Curious
14/3/19
Okay saw, thanks for the link this sad bro haha

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Not sure if discussed before, but what's the verdict on the bracelet? Best to go with the rubber or is the bracelet a good buy. Visually I prefer the bracelet but reps are not known to have good bracelets and especially crowns. Maybe its different with this model?

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
personal taste; both are high quality products

bracelet makes it extremely heavy, so up to you

In hot Singapore a rubber strap is a savior with the constantly sweaty wrists for example

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
This means they are updating it?

This ZF coming Soon, Rep Side By Side with Gen still Missed ghostlines , it’s look like this’s big Deal all makes missed it , I wish ZF Replicating this Correct..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
This ZF coming Soon, Rep Side By Side with Gen still Missed ghostlines , it’s look like this’s big Deal all makes missed it , I wish ZF Replicating this Correct..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

„ZF Diver coming soon“
That‘s what he said lol
Will it still be in 2019?

hahamen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/18
Hey guys, recently I bought a xs rubber strap including the plots from puretime and it arrived today, but the problem is, the plots can fit into the case nicely but the strap can't(the screw hole doesn't match), do you guys have any solutions beside cutting the head of the strap??