• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

In Depth Review - AP ROO Diver JF "v9.5"

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Please let me ask you again - who confirmed that ZF is working on a 15703 or where did you get this valid information from, Sir?

+1. I‘d like to know the specifications of your claims myself. So please Repworld share with us, or if you DO NOT HAVE THE MEANS TO, STOP spreading false informations.

Reactions: Glaude

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
Please let me ask you again - who confirmed that ZF is working on a 15703 or where did you get this valid information from, Sir?

+1. I‘d like to know the specifications of your claims myself. So please Repworld share with us, or if you DO NOT HAVE THE MEANS TO, STOP spreading false informations.

you will break his internet asking such questions. he is all about fake news and not part of any 'circle of trust'. uses google translate on hkrwf and relays info kobe24 post there.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
you will break his internet asking such questions. he is all about fake news and not part of any 'circle of trust'. uses google translate on hkrwf and relays info kobe24 post there.

Not Fake! Ask Kobe..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

farcast

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/18
I apologize if I missed anything, but I have been searching the internet for quite some time now and can't seem to find a DW font similar to this version. It is in my understanding that this DW font is the classic H-serial (2011-2014 models). Can anyone give some clarity? :)

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I apologize if I missed anything, but I have been searching the internet for quite some time now and can't seem to find a DW font similar to this version. It is in my understanding that this DW font is the classic H-serial (2011-2014 models). Can anyone give some clarity? :)

zuverlässige%20leistung%20Audemars%20Piguet%203120%20and%203126%20Datewheel%20black%20background%20with%20white%20text%20RBh0H2yz.jpg

They tried to imitate this font but ended up repping mikeys date wheel and that results in a rep of a rep and what's even funnier - noob repped JFs mikey rep DW and came up with a rep of a rep of a rep DW font hehe ;)

farcast

14/12/18
zuverlässige%20leistung%20Audemars%20Piguet%203120%20and%203126%20Datewheel%20black%20background%20with%20white%20text%20RBh0H2yz.jpg

They tried to imitate this font but ended up repping mikeys date wheel and that results in a rep of a rep and what's even funnier - noob repped JFs mikey rep DW and came up with a rep of a rep of a rep DW font hehe ;)

Hahaha! That actually made me chuckle! Thanks for the clarity.
The ghost outlines are bearable. I just don't think I can stand the date. Thanks!

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hahaha! That actually made me chuckle! Thanks for the clarity.
The ghost outlines are bearable. I just don't think I can stand the date. Thanks!

I do have the correct dw for the H series diver.
7bc3f5ac55358a39eedbbc97db266b29.jpg

Ok that aside, I think there are flaws we can live with and flaws we cannot. We are all different so there is no magic formula here. Some flaws can be managed aftermarket, like the dw, and others like the bezel numbers outlines, are harder to fix with DIY expertise.

Reactions: Allure

farcast

14/12/18
I do have the correct dw for the H series diver.
7bc3f5ac55358a39eedbbc97db266b29.jpg

Ok that aside, I think there are flaws we can live with and flaws we cannot. We are all different so there is no magic formula here. Some flaws can be managed aftermarket, like the dw, and others like the bezel numbers outlines, are harder to fix with DIY expertise.

Yes you are absolutely right. In my case, I'm really enjoying my 15400 jf v4 despite its wrong thickness and shitty printing. At the end of the day these watches are still a replica. Maybe I just find the curls on the numbers of the DW really weird. Thanks for your help!

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
until JF or noob decide to re-do the date font 1:1 to gen, this debate will go on forever. the mikey font is way over serified however the curves are closer to gen than the edge v2. compare the digit 3/6/9 for gen/mikey/edge v2
there is no best aftermarket serif font so accept the v9.5 or install the edge v2. or i could be wrong and there were several serif fonts used by AP?

they missed a trick by not using the helvetica font as XF did with FC

Last edited:
Reactions: legend

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
Sorry did I miss something? What is a JF 15703 V9S?
Is it the same as V9.5?

I am confused lol