• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

In Depth Review - AP ROO Diver JF "v9.5"

Pdatoon

Renowned Member
2/2/19
So before i pull the plug and order one at a TD. Anyone selling his in Europe? We never know ;)

sn95

Renowned Member
29/7/18
looks really good, might have to order one soon lol

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Any reason to get the v9.5 when one already have the v7 ?

Almost every update that came with the V9.5 beside the greener hands on some batches. If you like the old style DW font - go for it as there is no need for a mikey DW mod anymore. As for the new style DW font the old V7 is closer but still not accurate so even a V9.5 wouldnt solve this issue without modding it.

Otherwise the finish is better, the flexible endlinks are like the gen ones (or almost) and the engraving of the case back matches the H-Serial date wheel font.

you can say you get more gen likeness for almost the same price.

Anyways i am still happy with my stock V7 as a beater.

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
Almost every update that came with the V9.5 beside the greener hands on some batches. If you like the old style DW font - go for it as there is no need for a mikey DW mod anymore. As for the new style DW font the old V7 is closer but still not accurate so even a V9.5 wouldnt solve this issue without modding it.

Otherwise the finish is better, the flexible endlinks are like the gen ones (or almost) and the engraving of the case back matches the H-Serial date wheel font.

you can say you get more gen likeness for almost the same price.

Anyways i am still happy with my stock V7 as a beater.

Kudos to you for taking the time to write this response Bionone. A little reading would have found all of this information and more!

Reactions: BIONONE

Pdatoon

Renowned Member
2/2/19
Thank you so much @Bionome for your time and expertise. Very valuable to newbie like me :) I placed my order. Waiting for my QC. A bit scared hehe

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Kudos to you for taking the time to write this response Bionone. A little reading would have found all of this information and more!

Sometimes a short conclusion of the last 20 pages of a thread can be helpful even though spoonfeeding is most of the time avoided by me hehe.

LaraA

15/3/11
Well i have 2x v7 , I believe one is modded and one is stock, if my memory serves me correct the last owner of the watch had done a Mickey DW mod and maybe some more, can’t remember

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
Sorry but which is the mickey dw? The bolder one?

the thinner font is the upgraded mickey dw and closer to gen. more apparent on single digit like 3 and 8.
imo the sans serif font looks better on the diver to match the tachy numbers.