• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

In Depth Review - AP ROO Diver JF "v9.5"

Tin

29/4/17
I really enjoy wearing this rep but unfortunately the crown stem came off one day when I was trying to adjust the time. The crown stem now doesn't do anything when I reinsert it back in.

Does anyone know of a contact in Singapore to fix this? If yes, please kindly share. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

bkay69

Horology Curious
19/9/18
259be40f52c3ccd6c10a876ac97fed32.jpg

Just a reminder for anyone who own this watch. Make sure the screws at the back are tightened. I lost one screw and have to reorder some replacements. I guess it’s easy to loose one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same happened to me. What should we do about this? I ordered with pure and now they expect me to pay the costs of delivery. Would you agree? I mean, I already paid a good amount of money...

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I really enjoy wearing this rep but unfortunately the crown stem came off one day when I was trying to adjust the time. The crown stem now doesn't do anything when I reinsert it back in.

Does anyone know of a contact in Singapore to fix this? If yes, please kindly share. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

It is a common issue (even happens occasionally with the gen!) and fairly simple fix. I’m in Singapore and I can fix it. PM me.

Reactions: Allure and vcappp

T&E

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/18
This is my ap V9.5 to my eyes it's fucking gorgeous!
b1dd2acb7e5b63f587f97b3a3b538f49.jpg
80a9bcdd29cad0f8aece737849b5a2af.jpg
21189c684bca1ff1ffe9da3c0a9645b7.jpg

Inviato dal mio Redmi 5 Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: m5smg2 and vcappp

mrsmith1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/11/18
same happened to me. What should we do about this? I ordered with pure and now they expect me to pay the costs of delivery. Would you agree? I mean, I already paid a good amount of money...

Well I lost mine after a month of purchase, so I have to source the screws somewhere else instead of asking the TD to send me one (free of charge). I used topwatchparts and they sent me the replacement within days. But the price is a bit high. So make sure you tightened all the screws before they are lost.

Reactions: vcappp

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15

I agree. Stunner you can buy and wear ( I know..I know..lowbeat..) finally

Hands are ever so slightly dark but ok

Secret_Squrrel

Horology Curious
13/10/18
It is a common issue (even happens occasionally with the gen!) and fairly simple fix. I’m in Singapore and I can fix it. PM me.

I picked up a 9.5 in the m2m section a couple weeks ago and like it more than expected. Unfortunately my stem also just feel out in my hand. I'm trying to get a replacement ordered from a TD. legend Is there anything other than inserting the new stem we need to do or is that it? I'm in the states so would rather not ship it to Singapore.

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
Can anyone confirm if a gen strap will fit on the new flexible end links properly? There were some posts several pages back regarding Vic strap fitment issues, but I didn't see anything on gen.

I have a gen AP alligator strap that I would like to use if I order this watch, so if anyone has real life experience - please post up. Thanks

Michael1988

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/2/17
great review, nice looking watch! Makes me wonder if I should have gotten a black dial instead of white

superyl

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/17
Can anyone confirm if a gen strap will fit on the new flexible end links properly? There were some posts several pages back regarding Vic strap fitment issues, but I didn't see anything on gen.

I have a gen AP alligator strap that I would like to use if I order this watch, so if anyone has real life experience - please post up. Thanks

Tried mine, wont work. Makes the gap bigger and looks ugly...

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

I have no specific experience on the v9.5, but any endlink can be modified to accept gen straps.

Reactions: Allure and superyl

Time87

Known Member
26/6/16

hi bro, search "Jerit Ong - Poh Time Trading" from facebook.
quite a upfront uncle...
price seem reasonable. Usual repair/oiling at $45 +/- only...

Reactions: Pdatoon

m5smg2

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
b1dd2acb7e5b63f587f97b3a3b538f49.jpg
80a9bcdd29cad0f8aece737849b5a2af.jpg
21189c684bca1ff1ffe9da3c0a9645b7.jpg

Inviato dal mio Redmi 5 Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

Nice. Please share more pics with the bracelet.

Pdatoon

Renowned Member
2/2/19
Read all 26 pages and I want one now ! Will wait for CNY to end to get mine :) so exxoted