• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Royal Oak Tourbillon Skeleton

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
I'm 95% sure I just saw a gen Royal Oak Tourbillon Skeleton today Some guy just baught out my helicopter for a tour with his young girl friend . It was thin and beautiful ... The watch ???? 200k plus for that thing. Now I'm looking through the TDs for a rep lol.

dunkins1234

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/5/18
the reps are a waste, the thinnest you'll find is around 12mm. will never even come close to passing for a gen

Marcorex

14/3/18
the reps are a waste, the thinnest you'll find is around 12mm. will never even come close to passing for a gen

Pretty sure the 14mm thin will be the last tell when you go around with a 100k watch on your wrist :D

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
I kept searching online for what I saw and I think it was this one. Not a tourbillon , but skeleton . Still sweet looking. I remembered the gold brace thing on the lower left of the watch

Attachments

• photo33177.jpg
    photo33177.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 0

Artie Lange

15/8/08
You already made a thread about this, what do you have against manual watches ahahah :)

Nothing, except that you need to wind em every day. They used to make car-engines that needed winding as well.

I was about to purchase this rep until I found out it wasn't automatic, I'm just bummed.

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Nothing, except that you need to wind em every day. They used to make car-engines that needed winding as well.

I was about to purchase this rep until I found out it wasn't automatic, I'm just bummed.

i understand, but the gen is manual as well, it's audemars' fault, not the rep factories'