• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to source Noob plots?

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Hi folks,

Tried reading up on the ROO plots as I know it's been done to death but all pics seem to have disappeared so looking for some help.

Received a lovely ROO with JF plots and JF strap, however as I suspect it's a Noob case the plots leave an ugly gap between the case and the plot. Does anyone know where to source Noob plots as the TD's seem to not be able to and I'd happily buy them if anyone as spare so I can get a custom strap made.

Untitled by Scott M, on Flickr

FTW

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/9/18
Hi folks,

Tried reading up on the ROO plots as I know it's been done to death but all pics seem to have disappeared so looking for some help.

Received a lovely ROO with JF plots and JF strap, however as I suspect it's a Noob case the plots leave an ugly gap between the case and the plot. Does anyone know where to source Noob plots as the TD's seem to not be able to and I'd happily buy them if anyone as spare so I can get a custom strap made.

Untitled by Scott M, on Flickr

Post a back and side profile picture of you watch

FTW

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/9/18
FYI the 8520 caseback is Noob. So unless someone put a different caseback on it, it is a Noob

Reactions: mech500