• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap diver gold & grey

Bentleylover

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/15
cfad3c6a8be03edfd269f288936138db.jpg

Will JF ever rep this ??

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
The Factory insight Section from Angus (from Puretime) is a very informative part of this forum. Just browse through the different sub forums and you will get sooner or later the answers to your questions.

Regarding the watch you have posted - No more information other than QueTip already said - JF is working on it. No estimated release date. No leaked pictures. No estimated price tag.

But hey - they are working on it and they are known for their skills when it comes to AP even if there is some space for improvements as always with those chinese alternatives ;)

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
This is Japanese Edition.. Love it at first sight

Why does everyone say it's a japanese edition. It was released at SIHH and I've seen it at US boutiques.

It's a boutique exclusive and limited to 300.

I asked puretime and they said it's coming in the get it repped section some months back.

Hope they don't mess up the grey colour

Bentleylover

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/15
JF's weakness is making gray dials. 100% of the time it will turn out way darker.

besides this, I used to have a JF ember with that RG plating, the plating doesn't last more than 3 months, you'll start to see different shades in the case. I wouldn't recommend picking up this model :(

true grey dial might be a tuf task for JF