• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Royal Oak Chronograph 26331 OM

Blackcalf

Known Member
5/6/17
Madrid
Hi there
I have a cuestion about this watch. Are the sundials of 3 & 9 works ? Intime sad is faux function, but my dealer confirm that they are totally functional.

Enviado desde mi Mi MIX 2S mediante Tapatalk

Blackcalf

Known Member
5/6/17
Madrid
Puretime also said faux function, but my dealer confirm that all functions are same as original.

Reactions: vcappp

Blackcalf

Known Member
5/6/17
Madrid
100% sure ?
Because my dealer I trust, buy them lot of watches and he told me 5 times that it's work.
Somebody lie ????

Blackcalf

Known Member
5/6/17
Madrid
This is translated from Chinese

OM factory's latest major breakthrough: AP Royal Oak 26331 timing series all functions and positions are exactly the same as the original version, the technology breakthrough 4 major points of view [1] independent research and development 6 hours walking seconds with date 2385 movement calendar disk floating new highlights
[2] The difficulty of the sandwich case is that each octagonal edge line is in a parallel line, each angle is made according to the original 1-1, and the grooves of the eight screws on the bezel are parallel to the edge of the octagonal bezel. Eye-catching
[3] Royal Oak "decremental" chain structure, each chain is different in size, each section needs manual fine grinding to complete the assembly, the buckle is finally consistent with the original, the gray bottom is bright Every font is so dazzling.
[4] The Royal Oak dial features the iconic “tapisserie” mesh plaid decoration that looks simple but with amazing details. It is engraved on a lathe. Polished and plated. Roasted Riveted Scale Fills in the night light. Elephants are invisible! The same function, the same quality, different price, a small amount of sale, OM production must be a boutique [fist]

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
„same quality“ - saying that while building an offshore thick royal oak with faux chrono...

the had to freeze the sub dials on 3 and 9 to achieve a non-sunken DW look

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
appreciate the efforts the OM factory did. but its 14mm thickness versus the genuine one’s 11mm thickness is too big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: csthe

Blackcalf

Known Member
5/6/17
Madrid
???? it's Google translate, sorry but my English is very poor. Finally my dealer also said that is faux. So, somebody know if it possible we will have this model 1:1 all functional ?

watchtiger

22/11/16
Wondering if a Spongebob case thinning mod can be done to this since it is a closed caseback.

I don't think so, though.