• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Royal Oak Offshore forged carbon from Noob

phan11999

Horology Curious
9/12/16
hi guys , the ROO Forged Carbon and all 3 of fhe Schumachers are on sale from the Noob factory , any opinions whether i should get one ? Thank you .

sn95

Renowned Member
29/7/18
I Have a modded fc diver and I love it, modded date disk, crystal, lume, waterproofing, and rotor silencing, it's the perfect rep imho

uphoto

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/6/18
Hahaha price has dropped $250 already......that's not a good sign or maybe a great sign since that's what these watches should be priced at.

phan11999

Horology Curious
9/12/16
Hahaha price has dropped $250 already......that's not a good sign or maybe a great sign since that's what these watches should be priced at.

So what do u reckon mate ? Should i pay extra 200$ more for the JF ones or i can go with the Noob version ??

xkqwts

Known Member
21/2/17
The JF one is good, but massively overpriced. The noob one is simply on sale, so why not get it for cheap if you're not a stickler for details and you will never get called out with this one anyway. Or consider the XF V2, which is right between those two at 350$ if you don't mind the blue tinged double AR and slightly worse than JF caseback.

Reactions: vcappp

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Yeah noob does not make roo for a long time already

Also OP is talking about ROO 44mm fc not diver

I agree that short of 500 should be their correct price and the almost 700 of the JF are overinflated but the new one with updated cyclops and dw is as good as modded now
And since mikey is out of the game that’s a huge advantage

Reactions: phan11999