• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can anyone please share his experience with Miyota 9015?

dandy-walker

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/9/17
Especially on a Royal Oak.
I'm interested in JF Factory V3 piece.

Thanks,

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
miyota are very very stable movements. In fact I've never ever had a miyota fail on me even after years of use.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Solid movement. Tend to have noisy rotors.

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Like what Tucker said. Solid movement on my JF 15400 v3, runs very accurately. Just a really noisy rotor, easily fixed by greasing it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Thank you, and what do think about Asian ones?
Miyotas are Asian (Japanese) movements....

If you are refering to the Asian ETAs, they work great and are stable movements.

Both are very stable and easily repaired/serviced by most watchsmiths. Parts are also easily accessible, if anything goes wrong you can simply replace the whole movement. They are cheap to repair, service and replace, good choice of movements.

dandy-walker

11/9/17
Miyotas are Asian (Japanese) movements....

If you are refering to the Asian ETAs, they work great and are stable movements.

Both are very stable and easily repaired/serviced by most watchsmiths. Parts are also easily accessible, if anything goes wrong you can simply replace the whole movement. They are cheap to repair, service and replace, good choice of movements.

Thanks a lot!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Thanks a lot!

The Asian clone movements have improved but can still have reliability issues. A Miyota is the better choice if you’re selecting between Asian clone and Miyota.

bobandshawn

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
29/10/13
Florida
[h=2]Can anyone please share his experience with Miyota 9015?[/h]
I found him to be a kind and gentle lover. Very smooth and reliable...not mechanical at all. We only dated for a short time because we found that we had different goals in life.

B

Reactions: Mr_SD

8/3/18
How noisy it is? It can be heard, even if it is on the wrist?

Tusubasa

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/9/18
U.K.
Japanese in the end of the day like Toyota, far more reliable than a Chinese ETA, even Rolex considering it would cost you a little money even to change the whole movement ???? you'll be get ripped of servicing a Rolex at an AD ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk