• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cant Say Enough my modded 15400..

triples10

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/6/18
legend Where do I even begin. I was in the market looking for a new daily wear watch I stumbled upon this forum and figured out the V3 15400 is the best to date, only thing is that it is a little on the thicker side. I wanted it to look closer to gen on the wrist so I was able to see that people have thinned their watches to have to closer to 9.8mm. after digging deeper I was able to get in contact with legend, great guy and very easy to deal with, communication couldn't have been any easier he was able to order the watch for me and thin it out which was a plus he took care of everything making it easier for me to make sure I was getting a good product. He told me he was able to thin it down to 9.9mm without having to sacrifice anything which is more than good enough for me, the watch it beautiful to being with and with the mod it makes it even nicer, jaw dropping. when legend received the watch as a lot of white dials I have seen on q.c in this forum you can see the 3 marker is always a little tilted, legend told me that and fixed it for me which makes the dial even better on the v3. I'm really pleased with the watch and the services provided by legend, if you're In the market for some work be sure to contact him hell help you out for sure. the total time for me to receive the watch after I had paid him I would say took about 2.5 months but I don't blame him for that at all. he shipped the watch after around 3-4 weeks, but since he lives in Singapore and I'm in Canada it took a little over a month for the watch to arrive ( I blame Canada Post for their delayed services). overall I couldn't be happier with my watch. overall couldn't be happier with my experience and I didn't mind the delay in shipping because I wasn't in any rush. heres some pictures of the watch. and thanks to the man the legend himself.

Reactions: vcappp

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
As they always say "IF WE CAN'T SEE IT, WE DON'T BELIEVE IT" .... People are more interested if it comes with visuals/pics than a long story LOL . So yes "You can't say enough" till you can show haha

Last edited:

encore1127

22/8/17
I`m also looking for the guy who took the last Mikey DW in black! When I contacted legend (he really is one) he only had the white DW and I really badly wanted a black :(

triples10

18/6/18
wow for the longest time I couldn't figure out how to upload a picture it kept telling me, that because I am a junior member I can't upload past like 92kb it was crazy. well I figured it out. here are the pictures.