• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW AP Extra Thin Tourby release

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Look closely its a littler thicker thats why the screws are in the middle could be a dimension photo thing. Hard to say actually.

Eulise

Renowned Member
7/5/16
Power reserve indicator at the back is missing the hand?

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
The bezel and general case contruction looks miles better than the current one. Also the disc in the centre is gold now which is correct the old one was silver. The main things are that the "Audemar Piguet" at the back is a sticker and not engraved? That sucks and I hope thats just a prototype.

Other than that this watch is greatly improved I think from the current tourby available.

kebu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/7/16
Which factory is this one?

is it new version from t factory which released the best ootb ap tourby?

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
The case is thinner than other Royal Oak tourbillons. The bezel and caseback are maybe a smidgeon thinner as well. I doubt this will will be 10mm, though quite possibly less than 11mm. It's hard to tell, but from the video the dial seems okay.

But sweet jesus, why oh why did they center the bezel screws exactly in the middle of the bezel? All the gen pictures I've seen have the screws closer to the outside edge of the bezel than the crystal side. Oh well, I guess I'll start saving up for the gen.

you're gonna start saving up for a US $105,000 watch?

you must be a baller mate

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
Now this has got my attention.
Need to see the finished product, but think this will be my one and only AP rep.