• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Royal Oak Tourby Tease Video

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Interesting... this new one has a much more accurate dial pattern.

the dial pattern looks better regarding the size of each square

BUT when you have a look at the texture of the engraving of the "panthographe" like on the gen (while the rep is probably stamped, etched or CNC engraved) it is horrible compared to the gen. That said i would always prefer the JF dial as it looks way better finished (and everything else on the JF also)

I don't bother if such a watch is not as gen like as it could be - as long as the rep got a nice finish and doesn't look like a 100$ knockoff. just my 2cts.

Reactions: vcappp

BIONONE

28/4/17
I would be all over this if they made a platinum dial...

that was the thread i confused the open worked thread with.

When you say platinum dial you mean the grey/brown fumé dial ? or which version do you mean?

Tader

3/5/15
that was the thread i confused the open worked thread with.

When you say platinum dial you mean the grey/brown fumé dial ? or which version do you mean?

i think he might be talking about the platinum bezel that's polished.

slay

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
28/3/09
If you compare it to the Gen, then JF could have easily shaved off 1mm by using a slimmer bezel / reducing the rehaut height - the crystal of the Gen sits much closer to the dial. Below are IMO unnecessary and most obvious flaws on the JF:

sCjqh.png

sC7vs.png

sCLeD.png

sCXBU.png

Keylog74

14/6/13
Has anyone received this watch or got cq? I’m thinking of getting one to fully mod it but looks like no one have really seen it apart from this videos?

Reactions: MonsieurMax

MonsieurMax

I'm Pretty Popular
22/10/16
Earth
thickness to 9mm and engrave the caseback

Damn if you could do that, that would be awesome. Also I would try to replace the dial with one that has a more accurate tapisserie. I would love to see a build thread of you doing that. If it can be done I would like to try as well.

capnjazz

Known Member
10/4/15
Anyone received QC pics yet?

I got an update from Ryan at InTime regarding my order:

"We just got some news from the factory and they told us that the model you ordered is temporary out of stock. Please allow for another 15 days and we will be able to send the QC images by then."

Keylog74

14/6/13
I got an update from Ryan at InTime regarding my order:

"We just got some news from the factory and they told us that the model you ordered is temporary out of stock. Please allow for another 15 days and we will be able to send the QC images by then."

no one recived it and already out of stock. My td told me JF said they never made the watch :D

capnjazz

Known Member
10/4/15
no one recived it and already out of stock. My td told me JF said they never made the watch :D

Not sure I believe that. puretime confirmed it was released. Plus how do both TD websites have their own different photographs of the watch if it doesn't exist?

deegrey456

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/5/12
Puretime told me it wasn’t available from maker yet and asked me if I wanted to take a different watch. I bought it nearly a month ago.

Shylock Eins

3/2/16
Received today the QC pics. Watch is stunning!

Right after, my TD sent a message telling that "The watch movement is not good, maker will release the watch soon, once it is released we will pick another good piece for you.".

Patience ...

MonsieurMax

I'm Pretty Popular
22/10/16
Earth
Received today the QC pics. Watch is stunning!

Right after, my TD sent a message telling that "The watch movement is not good, maker will release the watch soon, once it is released we will pick another good piece for you.".

Patience ...

could you possibly post the QC photos for us? Idk if you did but I can't see them