• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Royal Oak Tourby Tease Video

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
capnjazz let me do this for you :)

Audemars-Piguet-Tourbillon-Extra-Thin-Caliber-2924-Perpetuelle-900x822.jpg

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
Jesus fucking christ let's put this bullshit aside already!

Who has currently ordered this? Anyone get their QC yet?

Reactions: Bullflo3

capnjazz

Known Member
10/4/15
i made something up? Then browse this thread and look up the post i was quoting and dont mix things up.

capnjazz let me do this for you :)

Audemars-Piguet-Tourbillon-Extra-Thin-Caliber-2924-Perpetuelle-900x822.jpg

Yes, you saw a photo of the movement without a PR hand and jumped to the conclusion that the Gen's dont have a hand there. Then you just made up the fact that it's a "wheel underneath that shows a red indicator through the holes of the backplate"... which isn't true. If it were true, then why does EVERY SINGLE Gen watch have a hand for the PR indicator? lol. That photo is just a standalone movement without a PR hand installed... I challenge you to find a photo of a Gen watch (not just the movement) that doesn't have a PR hand on the back. I'll wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

capnjazz

Known Member
10/4/15
Ryan likes to take your money even if he can't actually get the watch. Might be a while before you get QC :p

*shrug* We'll see. I've never had anything but great service from Ryan in the past.

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
You made me look. There’s a new, thicker version of this watch that has the power meter hand. The JF version apparently does not.

I see I didnt know there was a newer version from someone else. That is unfortunate. My bad to get ur Hope's up.

Sent from the RWI App