• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Royal Oak Tourby Tease Video

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Trusty just uploaded some pics of it. There is no power indicator hand on that one as well. However, I think they were copying the movement from pics of the movement-only online, which doesn't have the power reserve hand on it.

Audemars-Piguet-Tourbillon-Royal-Oak-Extra-Thin-eight.jpg

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Its because there is a wheel underneath running that shows a red indicator through the holes of the backplate

majwilliams0308 all the complaining drove me crazy untill now - thank you so much for pointing this out

Reactions: vcappp

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
Trusty just uploaded some pics of it. There is no power indicator hand on that one as well. However, I think they were copying the movement from pics of the movement-only online, which doesn't have the power reserve hand on it.

Audemars-Piguet-Tourbillon-Royal-Oak-Extra-Thin-eight.jpg

for all the guys who claimed HOW COULD THEY LEAVE IT OFF, well now you have the reason haha

Reactions: BIONONE

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18

On the other thread recently, I see that two RWI members have received JF AP ROO that has missing case back screws,

they have realized and found that JF even did “not install all the nuts” inside the case back that are needed to hold the case back screws.

therefore, the case back screws come out and will be lost on arrival. And this thing happens again on this expensive watch too as the picture below shows on InTime.

JF QC what are you doing?

0431ceaf84dc9585710fe39b1bcb1ea2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
Yeah that's blood alright.. We all knew this was a dirty business, but I wonder who got their face kicked in for bringing back a rejected watch for the 3rd time

LOL this comment had me in tears.

Keylog74

14/6/13
well at least trusty has all the screws in place :D wondering if they even thinking of engraving the back plate...

capnjazz

Known Member
10/4/15
Its because there is a wheel underneath running that shows a red indicator through the holes of the backplate

majwilliams0308 all the complaining drove me crazy untill now - thank you so much for pointing this out

Huh? Are you saying that's how the Gen works? Because that's definitely not the case...

capnjazz

Known Member
10/4/15
I can deal with the flaws on the caseback deco plate. But the dial is pretty fucked up... the "squares" in the dial pattern are too large and thus the spacing between the squares is too small. It throws everything off.

tech

umanami
9/5/06
Is it me...but on Angus 4K video...is that a hair I see on the tourby ticking away?

BIONONE

28/4/17
The Gen has a dial hand on the power reserve indicator. It's not a wheel underneath with holes above it... You literally just made that up, haha. The missing dial hand in the Rep is wrong.
M0S4T.png

Here's a Gen for sale with multiple photos
https://www.chrono24.com/audemarspi...n-extra-thin-26510stoo1220st01--id9243088.htm

i made something up? Then browse this thread and look up the post i was quoting and dont mix things up.

Oh and - please keep crying over the "missing" PR indicating hand. Thanks - it is a pleasure.