• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Royal Oak Tourby Tease Video

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
Im pretty impressed. 11mm is not going to look terrible on the wrist. I think I need to snag one of these

it is a very good attempt, if it was cheaper I would buy one just for the fun and cool factor. Nobody you will meet on the street can point out any flaws on this watch as the gen is super rare!

Reactions: vcappp

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
it is a very good attempt, if it was cheaper I would buy one just for the fun and cool factor. Nobody you will meet on the street can point out any flaws on this watch as the gen is super rare!

No one working in a boutique will be able to either. The only and I mean only thing I can see (besides the deco plate which is a very good attempt and the thickness) is the size of the balance wheel.

But as a good friend says, if you are close enough to really see that....you are too close to me!

I think even if someone takes a wrist snap and looks it up later they are not going to be able to tell even looking at an gen image. People here are super trained to notice differences, but man, this watch is really really close.

Reactions: user1984 and vcappp

fletch512

Known Member
9/5/06
It's weird that they didn't put a fake hand on the fake power reserve indicator. I know people will say that the case back isn't going to fool anyone, but let's at least pretend to pretend.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I’m gonna get this for a laugh. Who made it...JF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikohublot

15/2/17
Okay they didnt even try to put a fake pr hand ... instead of they placed a fake jewel on a pr indicator , all cool and so , but why tf did they put a fucking sticker instead of an Audemars Piguet engraving? This makes the watch so unatractive and cheap looking from the back!

Reactions: majwilliams0308

wassuphk

20/5/16
Looking forward to get it soon,ordered already.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
Looking forward to get it soon,ordered already.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

please post pics when you get it mate. guys are getting angry over something they were never going to buy in the first place haha

Reactions: mech500

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
gen 8.85mm vs 11mm ????

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Not THAT far off actually for a tourby.
I am not saying my own opinion.
I am just describing the fact.

According to AP official website,
The genuine watch thickness is

8.85mm

According to PureTime website,
The JF replica watch thickness is

11mm

According to the review video of the genuine,
There is a hand for indicating power reserve,
There is AUDEMARS PIGUET engravings on the case back.
04233f123a24254a58c0df7e8a683efb.png

According to the PureTime website about the JF replica,
There is no hand for indicating power reserve,
There is an attached sticker of AUDEMARS PIGUET instead of engravings on the case back.
bfbc028ebac283bd999c8efd2339e621.png

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
there is a new high-resolution video of this watch. makes it look very sexy lol https://puretime.io/news/our-first-4k-video/

holy moly - nice to see something like that.

It is the best what you can get currently - even with the extra thickness and with the sticker on the back plate... anyways - this piece is just gorgeous and in the end you save a lot compared to the gen hehe.