Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

AP Royal Oak Tourby Tease Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by BIONONE View Post

    i often see IG accounts that flex with JF APs but are followed by the CEO's of watchcollectinglifestyle or REVOLUTION hehe

    they all appreciate the 15400 V3 appearance even with the wrong DW font and wrong dial pattern... they even like case back shots. So yeah you are right.
    Are you saying even the likes of Wei Koh is unable to distinguish JF reps on the spot, or at least not beside a gen and without the presumption that it could be a rep?

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by grandphuba View Post

      Are you saying even the likes of Wei Koh is unable to distinguish JF reps on the spot, or at least not beside a gen and without the presumption that it could be a rep?
      Yes thats what i am saying

      just have a look at „fiftyfathomsmilspec“ - it is a guy that flexes with a PF 5711 and a JF 15400 V3 on all the named watch guys and they like his content all the way haha

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by ApOffshore View Post
        The watch is awesome,
        even watch anish have the previous TF tourbillon version on his ig, yes the one with the silver wheel and the giant offshore screws on the bezel
        over a million followers and not even one saw its a rep

        same story with ap don ramon
        same story with lebron james

        he got likes on this pictures from watch stores all over the world and well known watch collectors.

        so the only one who can see its a rep ap tourbillon its us, the forum members.
        do you mean this one? https://www.instagram.com/p/BXXxrSEF...d=e77a2xmw75bx

        Comment


          #49
          No
          i will post some of the posts later

          Comment


            #50
            Ok guys let's not exaggerate, you are talking about people that work in the watch world and see those kind of watches every day...they can't be fooled from any chinese factory

            Comment


              #51
              They dont expect that a watch is a rep as they handle genuine watches everyday - i second that.

              I think they dont give a damn about chinese reps hehe

              the main thing was another aspect naming those watch connoisseurs - we are the only people worrying about those flaws as the average and not even the big watch guys are so interested in those minor things...

              Comment


                #52
                damnit can these other TDs hurry up and upload images

                Comment


                  #53
                  Guys dont get me wrong , the watch itself is beautiful and it has probably the known JF quality , but for 700-800$ i can request a damn pr hand on the pr indicator (even a faux one)! And for 700-800$ i can also request a AP engraving instead of an Sticker?! I mean wtf they produce the whole movement and in the last second of the engraving process some chinese repguy decides : guys stop it! I have a genius idea ! How about we ruin this beauty by putting a sticker on the movement ...?
                  I dont care about the bezel screws or a slightly wrong tapiserrie ... but the pr hand and the sticker pisses me off..

                  Comment


                    #54
                    My only problem with the TF version was the shitty big ass screws that looked ridiculous along with the dial where it said AUDEMARS PIGUET in an extremely thin extremely faint font which looked ridiculous.

                    This release is godly to me.

                    JF quality, small screws, good dial, THIN(NER), I love it!

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Is it possible to shave down the case back OR bezel? They both seem pretty thick, it could bring down the thickness a bit.

                      Comment


                        #56
                        all I'm waiting for is for other TDs to upload this on their websites, I keep refreshing intimes website every day now looking to see more pictures.

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Originally posted by wassuphk View Post
                          Looking forward to get it soon,ordered already.


                          從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送
                          did you get QC yet?

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Originally posted by Nikohublot View Post
                            Guys dont get me wrong , the watch itself is beautiful and it has probably the known JF quality , but for 700-800$ i can request a damn pr hand on the pr indicator (even a faux one)! And for 700-800$ i can also request a AP engraving instead of an Sticker?! I mean wtf they produce the whole movement and in the last second of the engraving process some chinese repguy decides : guys stop it! I have a genius idea ! How about we ruin this beauty by putting a sticker on the movement ...?
                            I dont care about the bezel screws or a slightly wrong tapiserrie ... but the pr hand and the sticker pisses me off..
                            So they can release a v2 in 6 months with the AP engraved and still no pr hand and in another 6 months a v3 with pr hand, AP engraved, but wrong dial colour

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Is it possible that the tourby on puretime's website is a prototype, and he's just taking advance orders? That would explain some of the weird flaws (for a high-end rep) as well as other dealers not selling it yet. I wouldn't put it past puretime to get the money up front before other dealers have access to stock.

                              Based on the previous posts, some people have already ordered. The lack of QC picks makes me wonder whether there is actually stock in hand. Or just early hype.

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by fletch512 View Post
                                Is it possible that the tourby on puretime's website is a prototype, and he's just taking advance orders? That would explain some of the weird flaws (for a high-end rep) as well as other dealers not selling it yet. I wouldn't put it past puretime to get the money up front before other dealers have access to stock.

                                Based on the previous posts, some people have already ordered. The lack of QC picks makes me wonder whether there is actually stock in hand. Or just early hype.

                                I heard stock will come in one week.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X