• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Alternatives to the Mikey DW

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Hi folks,

With Mikey not producing his beloved date wheels anymore and JF's refusal to sell individual date wheels, what are the viable alternatives to replace JF's bad date wheel?

Although not correct font, would a standard ETA Valjoux 7750 work, as it seems to be better than the JF font?

P.S if anyone has Mikey DW's spare in white or ivory (modern/classic), PM me and I'll pay good money!

Reactions: watchboi

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
7750 datewheel can be fitted but is not an alternative to a Mikey wheel imho

hiwhatsup12

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/3/18
i have a mickey DW modern font for 7750 but in black base white font

cheeky

Renowned Member
16/8/15
I told mikey and spongebob that a dw for miyota APs would sell like hot cakes

Hope they listen

No chance with Mike. Hes 100% done with it. I just bought the last few of his datewheel stock that he had printed with any remaining brass rings he had. I’ve helped a few members here out

I have a spare gold font 7750 I could sell as I have 2, the rest I’ll hold on to

Sent from the RWI App

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
I told mikey and spongebob that a dw for miyota APs would sell like hot cakes

Hope they listen

it's too hard to get hold of a decent amount of Miyota DW's, real kick in the balls

Reactions: cheeky

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
what happened with Edge/Legend V2 dw? The project was finished as far as I can remember, maybe they have stock...

thewatcher

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
5/8/12
I still have a brand new white base/black font Mikey datewheel for 2824, if anyone wants it just PM me.