• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this a Gen RO Tourby?

capnjazz

Known Member
10/4/15
A guy I know through my local car scene posted this a while back on his facebook. Is this a Gen? I suspect it's not, because of that center gear that you can see the tip of... but I'm not 100% sure. He's posting it as a gen. I've been heavily considering buying this rep myself.

KBS0p.png

Last edited:

xkqwts

Known Member
21/2/17
The resolution is quite insufficient, but I agree on the center gear - on the gen it overlaps with the tourbillon. But honestly, if I had 200k burning a hole in my pocket, I'd also rather get the McLaren instead of a gen tourby :D

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
A guy you know took a picture from RWI and posted it on his facebook? That's weird...

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
A guy you know took a picture from RWI and posted it on his facebook? That's weird...

Maybe the guy he knows is the same who posted that pic? Makes it a bit less weird methinks

capnjazz

Known Member
10/4/15
Did a little digging and figured out who it is on here. :) Most of the watches he posts on fb match what he posts here. Quite an impressive collection of franken rolexes he has.

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15
His car is fake. Look at the plasticky steering wheel.

You guys will never stop to amaze me. This is a rep forum and you ask if that watch is gen or not? So what, either way?!?

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
The resolution is quite insufficient, but I agree on the center gear - on the gen it overlaps with the tourbillon. But honestly, if I had 200k burning a hole in my pocket, I'd also rather get the McLaren instead of a gen tourby :D

I realised not everyone that has the money to buy a bunch of High End Gens can afford to buy them. Not everyone driving a supercar owns the supercar lol