• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What’s the best Royal Oak on the market right now?

leonyagersrevenge

Looking Around
11/8/18
Hey Guys, I just found this forum and Informed me a bit about royal oak reps. So my question is: what’s the closest rep to the real deal on the marked right now? Is it still the V3 from JF Factory or is there a better one? May need some info where to buy and some more about shipping and custom fees to germany. Thanks in advance.

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
V3 take a look at the TD section for info on how to buy.. don’t expect to be spoon fed everything here people spend a lot of their time writing reviews. All you have to do is search and read the v3 thread for more info.

Reactions: ossi

bikrizzle

3/1/17
V3 take a look at the TD section for info on how to buy.. don’t expect to be spoon fed everything here people spend a lot of their time writing reviews. All you have to do is search and read the v3 thread for more info.

This.

And besides it's fun browsing the forums. You'll get way more information than you think.

transteam

Known Member
23/6/17
Hey Guys, I just found this forum and Informed me a bit about royal oak reps. So my question is: what’s the closest rep to the real deal on the marked right now? Is it still the V3 from JF Factory or is there a better one? May need some info where to buy and some more about shipping and custom fees to germany. Thanks in advance.

Lot of folks on the forum like JF V3.
But there is a thread explaining the 15400 series was getting updated all across the board

I don't believe much of what is said. My 2 dealers I use regularly, both explain these ' factories ' just recycle the same old stuff Until you see someone with better version

My thing would be to buy V3 and have slaughterer thin the case for you

Also.. If you are interested in best reps not ro related

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/audemars-piguet-ap/197932-the-best-replica-ap-ever

And... Just search the forum for reviews to find best version
Lot of elitist on here . No one spoon feeds you.

Reactions: vcappp

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
What? The v3 was new had different parts than the V2 and the V2J only the blue dial was identical on the V2J and V3.

I dont care what "dealers" say i have good eyes (other people too) the V3 thread is full of useful informations

Reactions: vcappp

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I dont care what "dealers" say i have good eyes (other people too) the V3 thread is full of useful informations

Agree. I think dealers spread a lot of misinformation. They are not connoisseurs and don’t appreciate the small differences/refinements that the rep forum members look for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leonyagersrevenge

Looking Around
11/8/18
Guys, I just searched the whole forum for some info., so much posts and I can’t find anything. Could anyone help me some more?

noobwatch76

I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley
Patron
Certified
6/7/16
Texas
Spoon feeding????

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

leonyagersrevenge

Looking Around
11/8/18
red1 I know, but I really tried my best to find the post red1 was talking about. But I can’t find it. I’m sorry /: f*cking newbie ????

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
The best one, 1:1 real deal is quartz one, any of them just get one! :D